Today is a hard day.

Forum: Stillbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 27th, 2007, 11:21 AM
Fluffy Baby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So far I have been doing really well. I was also on alot of different meds. I am coming off of my meds now and I am having such a hard time dealing with his passing. I do know where or who to turn to. I am just so sad. Please tell me it gets better with time. I miss my baby so much.

I am a mixture of all that and a bag of chips... IJS

Rest In Peace Jennifer <3

October 27th, 2007, 12:29 PM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
leAnn hunnie i wish i could take your pain away..like i wish mine would fade.....i wont lie to you ...the pain never goes...in time you deal with it a little better it becomes part of our lives...you will learn to smile again there is no rush everyone is different and grief affects people in different ways....noone expects you to get over it...and dont let anyone tell you should....your little boy will be in your heart for as long as you live....im here for you when times are heard to listen...shout....cyber hugs...or to talk about your precious angel.....please be gentle on your self its all still so raw.....love and hugs claire x

October 28th, 2007, 06:21 AM
Fluffy Baby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
thank you. I hope today is a better day. I was such a mess yesterday. I am just so "lost". I don't know how else to describe it. <3

I am a mixture of all that and a bag of chips... IJS

Rest In Peace Jennifer <3

October 28th, 2007, 11:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It is very hard at first almost unbearable, but it does get a little easier. Eventually you will have more better days than bad days. I wish I could just give you a real hug and let you know that you are not alone. The first month was the hardest for me and I look back on those days and feel like I was walking around in a fog. Dominic will always be with you, in heart and thought. I just wanted to say that your signature is beautiful of your little boy and the hand and foot prints are special. I wish mine would have turned out that well.

November 3rd, 2007, 12:55 AM
sarahp's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey LeAnn

It definitely gets easier as time goes on. It's been 2 months now since I lost Joshua and the only really horrible time recently was my 6 week PP appt. I think abut Joshua regularly every single day, he rarely leaves my thoughts but it's no longer that horrible emptiness anymore. Sometimes it's sadness thinking about how I'd planned for him to be with me for that moment (celebrating Halloween, planning a trip back home), sometimes I feel something like a belly rumble and smile while I remember how active he was while he was in my belly, and other times he's just there on the edge of my thoughts.

This is just another challenge life has thrown at us to deal with. As soon as I deal with my next challenge (my heart surgery), I know we can try again for another baby.

Just focus on the next thing and try to make sure you don't have any periods of sitting at home alone - that's the worst time.

*hugs*

November 12th, 2007, 12:44 PM
Melissa02909's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Melissa02909 Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa02909
The strength of women who have lost children is always amazing to me. I believe you all are very strong....I hope things are going better for you LeAnn...I think about you and your baby angel often.

Melissa

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search