The results are in!

Forum: Stillbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 13th, 2007, 11:34 AM
Fluffy Baby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
But they don't tell me much. So I drive over an hour to see my OB and as I am pulling up, they call my cell and tell me that my OB is stuck at the hospital with a patient. I walked inside to reschedule and told them that I wanted a copy of the pathology from my placenta (which I can barely understand except what I am finding online, lol). It says that there was some blood clots under my placenta. Also, there was green staining consistant with meconium, but there was no meconium found in the amniotic fluid when Dominic was born. It says on a placenta pathology site that the staining could also be from a earlier bleed in the pregnancy if no meconium was found. Also my placenta was 10-20% calcified. I have no idea if that is alot or not. I have to wait until my OB appointment (Jan 4) so he can translate, but that was wrote in plain english!

I also had to go to the maternity ward to pick up the pictures. I thought I would be fine. I was until I was leaving in the elevator and a girl with her newborn was in there leaving with us. Her baby was soooooo tiny. 6lbs 6 ozs. She looked like a tiny porcelin doll. Alyssa and Dominic were 8 lbs 11 & 10 ozs. I am looking forward to having early c/s with the rest of my babies. I want a small one. My kids were cows! When I got into the car and went to drive away I seen another momma leaving with her newborn. I don't know why, but I broke down then. I balled my eyes out all the way to the funeral home. We picked up his memory ball (which I will try to get pics up later!) and the funeral home gave us a bear to put the rest of his ashes in. I cried and cried. It was like reliving the whole thing over again.

I am a mixture of all that and a bag of chips... IJS

Rest In Peace Jennifer <3

December 14th, 2007, 12:26 AM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
hun im so sorry i cant say i know how your feeling cause i didnt get a pm done with jessica......but i do know about returning to the delivery ward....i havent done that yet but its scaring me now knowing next time i will be is to have this baby....no matter how the circumstances are......im so sorry im no help......my heart just breaks for us x

December 15th, 2007, 09:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am so sorry you didn't get the dr. to explain the results to you. Have you gone for testing on youself yet? I think i had blood drawn at 6weeks pp and when i got the results back it was mixed emotions. Also being at the ob/gyn with the newborns was the most difficult, but it does get a little easier as time goes on. Big HUGS!!!

December 15th, 2007, 10:23 PM
Fluffy Baby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My OB took a million viles of blood when I was in the hospital. I forgot about that. I guess I will ask a billion questions at my appointment, if it ever happens. It seems like it is forever.

I am a mixture of all that and a bag of chips... IJS

Rest In Peace Jennifer <3

December 16th, 2007, 02:26 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
I wish it would move quicker for you.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search