How is everyone this week?

Forum: Stillbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 9th, 2008, 07:46 AM
Fluffy Baby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know alot of us try to come here not so often because we hate to see new people added to our "club". But I was wondering how you ladies are doing. How do you feel about life right now? How about your angel? Do you talk to your angel? Anybody's angelversary coming up? How are your other kids? Are you glad the holidays are over?

May our babies rest in peace. <3

I am a mixture of all that and a bag of chips... IJS

Rest In Peace Jennifer <3

January 9th, 2008, 09:20 AM
SarahBethsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've been having a few very blah days lately. Bryan Luke's 5 month angelversary hit me hard on the 4th and since then I've been just missing him more. I'm still very angry. Lately I've been grieving because we've pretty much decided we won't try for more natural children for a long time if ever.

DH and I have started the adoption process though. So that is an exciting thing. We know it's a long road, but I'm excited that we can give some children a loving home who might not otherwise have one.

I changed DD's bed to a big girl bed yesterday. It's so weird to know she is big enough to sleep in a bed instead of a crib. She loves it. She loves being able to get out of her own bed. But this morning she still cried until I came in there and got her. She was sitting with her legs through the slats of the side of her bed and she looked like she was in jail. Poor little thing... lol.

Thank you to AlexAiden Mommy for my beautiful siggie!
January 9th, 2008, 10:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am very glad to be through the holidays now. My baby's 1 year is approaching way too quickly. Only a few more months. I am a little extra bummed out because af decided to make a surprise visit. I was hoping she wouldn't find me this time, but I am sure I will be feeling better in a few days.

I think with the winter months here, that I am having a harder time. Or maybe it is because its another month away from when I got to hold my little girl. I just recently told my bff about the actual birth process. It was so hard to me to get the words out of my mouth. It is the first time ever telling those haunting moments. I feel better having talked about Abby and the fact that my friend really listened and even asked questions.

How are you doing?

January 9th, 2008, 10:52 AM
Thanks for asking! I am doing well. I think about Dominic alot still, but that is to be expected. I like talking about him, but when I do, some of my friends seem to get uncomfortable, so I stop. I actually was visiting a friend last night and we talked about the phone call I made to her when I was waiting to have my c/s. She thought I was joking because I just called nanchalantly and told her and I wasn't crying so she couldn't read my emotions and she couldn't understand why I would joke like that. I was so in shock that I called people like it was just like any other day. I called everyone in my cell phone and most of them thought I was lieing and couldn't figure out why I would say something like that. God knows I wish I was lieing. I wish I didn't have to call and tell people. I am SOOOOOOOOO glad the holidays are over. It is my favorite time of year and I was grieving. I still am and always will, but I have put things into perspective. I am planning on TTC in April, as long as Alyssa is starting to behave more. I am having issues with her being mean to everyone, other kids especially. 2008 is a new year and unfortunately I don't have my son here with me. 2007 was one of the best and worst years of my life. I am so thankful that it is over.

January 9th, 2008, 04:28 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I'm having a hard day. I thought that I was pregnant, but I tested and it was a very bfn, and that sort of dampened my whole mood.

The new year just means another one without Cora, and I'm having a hard time with that today. DH will never understand what that bfn did to me. He's glad that I'm not pregnant, as it's not really a good time for us. But...............

I don't know, I'm just having a hard day.

January 9th, 2008, 04:43 PM
**hugs** brittanie!

January 11th, 2008, 12:22 AM
tinkymom3's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to tinkymom3 Send a message via Yahoo to tinkymom3
Hello sweetie I'm doing ok...... We all have been busy over here and yes glad holidays are over..... My earth Angels are doing great, both boys so they are doing the boy thing and hitting and yelling at one another and doing the whole, thats mine, I'm first things, LOL.... I have to say 2008 has started out great so far, I went and got the application for Noah's stillbirth certificate, I counted down the days till I could do it. It finally passed her in CA on the first and because the first was a holiday here I had to wait until the second to get it and I was all excited and cried my eyes out. His official certificate will be here in 12 weeks Yayyyyyy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search