Found my old post from almost a year ago

Forum: Stillbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 10th, 2008, 08:07 PM
Platinum Supermommy
http://www.justmommies.com/boards/in...owtopic=565390

I'd posted asking for what everyon did, burial or cremation and why. I remember posting it and thinking 'I hope to God I'll never have to decide this'

January 10th, 2008, 11:16 PM
tinkymom3's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to tinkymom3 Send a message via Yahoo to tinkymom3
I had my son cremated, hubby and I knew right off hand that is what we wanted as burial was out for us... We have certain thoughts on it and the changes the body has to go through, to us cremation was purer.... So we chose that but burried him as well.... He was out at his memorial spot for only 5 short months because of issues out there and we wanted him home anyway but thought of others instead of us first... Noah is safe at home where he rests with his family and all his things, we too have necklaces made with his ashes in it and we also have his marker. When hubby and I pass they do not need to worry about Noah as he has it all, they just need to place him right next to us is all and make sure his marker is set, Noah's marker was never put in the ground because it took way to long to make it, so it's here at home as well
January 11th, 2008, 09:15 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Honey I'm so sorry it was a decision you did have to make. Your story just broke my heart to pieces.

January 12th, 2008, 12:24 AM
Platinum Supermommy
So much has happened since I made that post that it seems like it was forever ago. And it's not even been a year, yet now I'm a completely 100% different person then I was then.
January 12th, 2008, 03:16 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I know completely what you mean honey. I think back on who I was when I was pregnant with Cora, and who I am now, and I'm a completely different person.

Sadder, yes, but I think better in a way.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search