bought an outfit

Forum: Stillbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 24th, 2008, 01:45 PM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
we found out the other day baby is another girl.....so i thought id pop into town and buy her her first outfit......been putting it off for a few days...anyway i went and bought her a comin home thing i was happy that i had but boy when i got home and had a good look i suddenly felt very upset and started snugglin it into my face i was so emotional for jessica and thinkin that bringin this baby home is a long time off and im strugglin to find the strength to cope.....im missin her more now i have got passed the stage where jessica passed and feelin her kick everyday...

January 24th, 2008, 02:32 PM
Jaidynsmum's Avatar Dreams do come true....
Send a message via MSN to Jaidynsmum
hun. Well done for buying this little one her first outfit.

I feel for you hun, it's like you'r going through a different type of grieving, you're grieving for the stage of Jessica's pregnancy that you missed. Each kick this little one gives you makes you think of what should have been. It's totally understandable hun, don't beat yourself up over it. You're doing as well as can be expected hun. Just hang on in there, take it a day at a time and before you know it you'll be holding that little one oin your arms with a whole load more tears. But she'll be here hun, in your arms where she belongs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
January 24th, 2008, 09:19 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I went through this same thing after I brought Erin home. I was SO glad to have Erin home, but at the same time, every coo and grunt and cry was something that I missed out with with Cora.

You'll get through this. It'll take time. Let yourself to miss Jessica. Let yourself grieve.

And well done on buying something!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search