Is anybody around?

Forum: Stillbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 22nd, 2008, 11:05 PM
Fluffy Baby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Its so quiet around here. I am glad we haven't got any more mommas here.

How is everyone?

Claire- How is you pregnancy going?

Anybody have anything big going on in their lives?

How is your grieving?

Anybody considering TTC?

How is life?

**hugs** to you all.

I am doing pretty good. I still have some bad days. I have learned something. We don't ever move on, time moves on and it takes us with it. We have no choice about that. I realized I have been taking my 19 month old for granted. For about the last year (from when I got preggo with Dominic) I have had no patience and I haven't really been fair towards her. I love her dearly and I thank God everyday for blessing me with her. I feel bad because I haven't been the best mommy that I could be to her. I have been encased with my issues. She is growing so fast, I just want it to slow down, especially since I don't have that newborn (would be 4 months old) to hold and cherish. DH is trying to get a new job, his current job is stressing him out so much that he is having health issues from stress. I really want to TTC. I was on the nuvaring for about 23 days and I bled for about 23 days, so hormonal BC is not good for me, I got preggo with Dominic on BCP. I am allergic to condoms and I hate them. So we are using the pullout method, sorry TMI. If I got preggo, I would be scared, but I would be soooo happy.

Sorry for the novel, I just wanted to tell you how I was since I was asking about you gals.

<3

I am a mixture of all that and a bag of chips... IJS

Rest In Peace Jennifer <3

February 23rd, 2008, 05:43 AM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
hey leann hun sorry ive been pretty quiet but i ve had pregnancy and health issues i have been told i have diabetes its hard work i have to prick myself 6x a day to check blood sugars and im beyond scared because they are so high im trying to eat healthily but they are still so high it seems i may have to inject and the thought is not very nice....although im 30 weeks and the baby is doing good im stressing myself too much to the point of making myself ill i feel tired all the time im not sleeping particulaly well and i keep thinking about when she is born will i be able to cope with my emotions im going to demand induction at 37/38 weeks cause to be honest i cant cope with all this blood sugar testing and if i have to inject i will just cry....so sorry for being misreable hun im hoping i can pick up soon...highly unlikely!!

February 23rd, 2008, 08:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
LeAnne,

I am still around, but I have been sick the past couple of days. Have been laid up in bed since Thursday, yuck. So anyways I managed to get out of bed for a few minutes.

Nothing too big going on in my life. We are just now finally getting out of some of the debt from the pregnancy with Abby and of course delivery. I was so upset when I got that bill...grr. So anyways our tax refunds will be paying for all of this now. It is a big relief to finally have finances more in check.

I am currently looking for work in my new field. I just finished 5 microsoft certificates and am ready to get into the IT field.

Grieving has taken a different turn for me and dh. He is just now starting his grieving process and I feel like he should have already crossed this bridge with me. We are finally seeking out some help for our issues. We are trying to find the perfect counselor for marriage counseling, and we have agreed to go to a support group as well.

We have been ttc for 8 months now and still haven't gotten that lucky. It is starting to take a real toll on us. Now he even said that he didn't want to get pregnant. So he messed up our chances last month, this month I am sick, so things have been kind of taken out of my hands. After Abby's 1st birthday I will be starting clomid, if dh comes around again. I am still just hoping that I will have a bfp before April 13th.

February 23rd, 2008, 10:48 AM
Fluffy Baby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Claire- see my post in your thread

MrsPoe- You will get that BFP when you least expect it. Take it easy, I know easier said than done. Stress doesn't help when you are TTC. <3 Baby dust to you!

I am a mixture of all that and a bag of chips... IJS

Rest In Peace Jennifer <3

February 25th, 2008, 09:36 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I'm here. My laptop died, so I have to use DH's 'puter, which means I'm not on when he's home and doing homework.

I've just scrapbooked some pages of Cora that I would like to share with you, but I can't get pics to upload right now and it's driving me crazy.

February 25th, 2008, 12:02 PM
TanyaM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Leann! I pop in and read but don't post here often. I think of you often since my baby girl shared her birthday with your sweet little angel! <3

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search