feeling depressed

Forum: Stillbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 12th, 2008, 01:57 AM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
i think im getting depressed this pregnancy is so hard although dont get me wrong im happy im pregnant and greatful for her but this pregnancy has been hard from day one! as some of u may know i got diagnosed with gd a few weeks back which threw me i have to prick me finger 6x a day to check blood sugars and now i have to inject i know it will be worth it when i have her but i cant see an end to this pregnancy 6 weeks left feels like a life time im so scared right now i should be enjoying this pregnancy its my last one im ever gonna have but all i feel its fear and relief when she moves im in the april ddc and as you know we had to welcome a new mummy this week who was also in my ddc and reading her post sent me back in to panic mode im so depressed and misreable im 32 weeks and keep wishing i would go into abour as i feel she would be safer out than in but ideally needs to be in for a few more weeks how do i get past this?

March 12th, 2008, 06:29 AM
lunarmagic's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't have any advice for you, as I am not there yet, but I have had all kinds of thoughts and fears about going through pregnancy again. I don't know how I'll get through it. Hugs to you.

2 IVF babies and 1 surprise!
~*~ My Blog ~*~
March 12th, 2008, 09:27 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Just take deep breaths honey! Take each moment as it comes. Try not to think too much about "what ifs." I know that was the hardest part for me. The closer I got to the end, the scareder I got. But when I got anxious, I just told myself that she was kicking NOW, and she was healthy NOW, and I just had to try to let go of trying to be in control.

It's so scary to be pregnant after a loss, but everything is going to be okay!

I'm so sorry about the GD stuff though!

March 12th, 2008, 05:28 PM
Fluffy Baby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I haven't been there yet, so I don't know how you are feeling, but I have an idea. **hugs** to you. Stay strong!

I am a mixture of all that and a bag of chips... IJS

Rest In Peace Jennifer <3

March 13th, 2008, 01:49 PM
Jaidynsmum's Avatar Dreams do come true....
Send a message via MSN to Jaidynsmum
Stay strong Claire, you can get through the next few weeks and then you will be bringing that little girl home and enjoying those sleepless nights. And I mean enjoying them! She's coming home with you Claire xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search