~ Roll Call ~

Forum: Stillbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 20th, 2008, 07:29 PM
~ Liz ~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to ~ Liz ~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~ Liz ~
Hey ladies!

Who is here?

Briefly share with us your name, location (if you want) and your story.

I like to try to keep us all informed, as there may be someone else here who can relate very closely to your story!

I'll go first : I am Liz, host of the Stillbirth board and I live in North Carolina. I lost my son, Elijah, at 38 weeks November 24th, 2003 when I was 17 years old. He died as a result of severe preeclampsia/toxemia and a cord accident. A horrible mix of the two He was 6lbs, 15 oz and 19.5 inches long I can't believe his 5th birthday is coming up!!
March 20th, 2008, 07:57 PM
SarahBethsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm Beth. I'm from Alabama. My DD was born 3 months early on April 3rd due to pre-eclampsia and is now 2 years old. My DS, Bryan Luke, was born sleeping at 33 weeks. I did have pre-eclampsia, but his death doesn't seem to trace back to anything in particular.

Thank you to AlexAiden Mommy for my beautiful siggie!
March 20th, 2008, 11:23 PM
lunarmagic's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm Natalie. I live in Massachusetts. I'm new around here.... our DS was born still at 36 weeks on March 6. We don't have the test results back yet, but he had the cord around his neck. It took us nearly 2 years to get pregnant, which we did only with IVF. Losing our son has been a huge blow in so many ways. We're going to be trying again, but we don't even know if we CAN get pregnant on our own.

2 IVF babies and 1 surprise!
~*~ My Blog ~*~
March 21st, 2008, 04:35 AM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
im claire co-host here i lost baby jessica in 05 due to a cord accident i live in the uk and am currentlt 33 weeks pregnant and very frightened

March 21st, 2008, 07:55 AM
Mom 2 Avery's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Mom 2 Avery Send a message via Yahoo to Mom 2 Avery
I'm Dawna. I delivered Avery at 22 weeks. She weighed 345 grams (roughly 12 ounces) and was 8.5 inches long. Technically, she was a live birth; her death certificate says she lived 2 hours and 6 minutes.

She was a surprise baby. I got pregnant at the ripe age of 43...after 20 years of doctors telling me that I'd never get pregnant. I've spent the last two years trying to conceive again; I've almost accepted that it's just not going to happen again.

There are a lot of similarities to a stillbirth.
I never saw her eyes opened and I never heard her cry.

I'm sorry any of us are here!!!
Thanks for listening!

March 21st, 2008, 09:11 AM
Fluffy Baby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am Leann. Mommy to Alyssa, 20 months and Dominic, born still 5 months ago. I am from Florida. Born and raised here. I am currently about 7 weeks pregnant.

I am a mixture of all that and a bag of chips... IJS

Rest In Peace Jennifer <3

March 21st, 2008, 01:37 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Hello, I'm Brittanie, 25 as of today! I lost Cora Rei at 38w1d due to a cord accident. I was induced the next morning and delivered her at 4:07pm on May 2, 2006. She was 6lbs10oz and 19 1/2 in. long, and just beautiful. She had red curly hair, which is something I've wanted a daughter to have all my life practically. I went on to have another gorgeous girl, Erin Rielle, on June 7, 2007 (13 months and 5 days later). She is currently 9 1/2 months old and the light of my life.

March 27th, 2008, 02:42 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
I'm Jennifer, 31, and I live in Michigan. Our sixth child and second daughter, Hope, was stillborn at about 36 weeks 7-8-06. It was unexplained. I delivered her at home unassisted. I have her birth story posted here.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

March 27th, 2008, 04:22 PM
..Red..'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My name is Franchesca and I live in San Diego, CA. Gwenyth was born on 3/21/08 at 8 am in the morning. I was 23 weeks and 6 days at the time of delivery. We don't know exactly what happened, but they think it was due to uncontrolled high blood pressure. So of course it feels like my fault and I am trying to get past that. We have talked about TTC when I can get my blood pressure regulated but I don't have any idea when that might happen.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search