What Hair/Eye Color

Forum: Due Date Club of May 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By LUSHaye

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of May 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 2nd, 2013, 09:04 PM
MadMay's Avatar Veteran
What hair/eye color do think that your baby will have?
I have Hazel eyes mostly green and dh has one blue eye and one pale green eye with brown spots (heterochromia) Dh sons both have beautifyl pale green eyes.

I think my baby will have light brown or auburn hair and some shade of green for eyes. Though I will probably have a bald baby at birth lol.

September 2nd, 2013, 09:29 PM
bugz's Avatar Super Mommy
Hmm, it's kind of hard to say. On my side of the family the girls take after their mum and the boys take after the dad, and it seems the same way on my BF's side.

I have blue-green eyes and an undecided hair colour lol. It's dark blondish/auburn/light brown. And my BF has hazel eyes (but mostly green/blue) and dark brown almost black hair.

Genetically there is a higher change of darker hair, but for the eyes I'm not sure. Our colours are so close.
September 2nd, 2013, 10:05 PM
Masesmama's Avatar Veteran
My side of the family has a lot of red and auburn hair, myself included. I am fiery red hair, green eyes and freckles. My husband has dark skin, dirty blonde hair and blue eyes.. his dad is Panamanian. My DS has fair skin and a few freckles like me, but he has light blonde hair and blue eyes. So I'm hoping this one will look something like me since my son doesn't really at all lol.

Expecting Baby Boy #2!

Due May 12, 2014!

September 3rd, 2013, 12:20 AM
First baby was born with black hair about 2 inches long and blue eyes! Hoping for the same on a girl this time so we don't have to cut it at 4 months again (it was all the way down his neck!) 1 year old and has had 9 hair cuts.. Though its light brown now. If its a girl we won't cut it that early.
September 3rd, 2013, 03:31 AM
Super Mommy
Brown eyes and dark hair. I have brown eyes and hair. DH is Thai and has brown eyes and black hair. No question for our baby lol.

Make a pregnancy ticker
September 3rd, 2013, 06:54 AM
mkljmom's Avatar Super Mommy
I had two strawberry blonde newborns and two dark brown haired newborns. They all have blue eyes, but range from sky blue to a gray-ish blue.

Now, I have 2 dishwater blondes, a blonde and a strawberry blonde. <Judging by this, I will have a blonde (of some kind) with blue eyes (of some kind)!

My husband is a redhead and I know he wants one . Both of our fathers have red hair and I am surprised we haven't had one yet.
September 3rd, 2013, 07:29 AM
*CAMM*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Both kids have brown hair with blonde highlights. My son has dark brown eyes my daughter has blue eyes with gold middles...so I think the baby will have the same hair color but its a toss up for the eyes.

Expecting Vivienne Monroe!
14dpo 311!
18dpo 2440!

September 3rd, 2013, 08:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
DD has honey blonde hair and light blue eyes...I have dark blonde hair and light blue eyes and DH has dark blonde hair and green eyes. I think this one will also probably will have brown hair at birth, and eventually blonde like DD...as an adult I think he will probably have dark blonde hair and blue eyes. Red hair does run in my family but I don't think it runs in dh's so it's probably unlikely. Would love it if he (strong feeling it is a boy) has green eyes like his father.

Make a pregnancy ticker

Last edited by lovemylittlemiss; September 3rd, 2013 at 08:04 AM.
September 3rd, 2013, 11:14 AM
Veteran
Blonde hair for sure. I'm leaning towards blue eyes since practically everyone on DH's side has them, but I'd really like this one to have my green eyes. We'll see!

**Thank you, bokkechick, for my beautiful signature!**

September 3rd, 2013, 12:49 PM
Tree_Love's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have dirty blinde hair and hazel eyes. Dh has brown haur and hazel eyes. We thought for sure we would have brown haired and hazel eyed babies. DS had brown hair at birth that fell out and became liiiight blonde and has had blue eyes since birth that just get blue-r. So I don't know what to expect!

Elan Dakota 7/28/2012
Paxx Tarlow & Sage Finley 10/20/2012
Rhys Caelan 5/3/2013

September 3rd, 2013, 02:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
DH is Filipino so i would assume baby will have his darker skin, eye and hair color. I am going to hold out a little hope that this baby will end up with my blue eyes. My DS got my eyes and his natural father has brown eyes.

Who knows I will be happy either way.

September 3rd, 2013, 05:59 PM
LUSHaye's Avatar Super Mommy
Definitely very dark brown hair. And most likely dark brown eyes. But my grandma had these awesome bright blue/green eyes and it looks like it skipped a couple generations and is ending up in the great-grandkids. So I'm really hoping for that, but it's a slim chance.
acmd03 likes this.
September 6th, 2013, 02:46 AM
BamaLove's Avatar Veteran
Dark brown curly hair and hazel or brown eyes

September 6th, 2013, 05:10 AM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have no clue, our youngest surprised us by being a blue eyed blonde! My husband has green eyes and I have hazel. Our oldest is brown and brown and our middle son is a dirty blonde with hazel eyes.

Expecting our 4th baby BOY due May 14th

Our Nest
September 6th, 2013, 05:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Most likely brown hair but eyes could go either way. I have blue eyes, fair skin and medium brown/auburn hair. DH has black hair and brown eyes. DS has medium brown hair, fair skin and eyes that defy description. I call the hazel for lack of a better work but they change color constantly.

September 7th, 2013, 05:14 PM
ashleyjo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Colin was born with dark brown hair and blue eyes. Now he's blonde haired (like daddy) & brown eyed (like mama). My Brockly was born with 2 inches of blonde blonde hair(like daddy) and blue eyes, and he is still blonde haired & blue eyed!
Wife to Ray, Mama to 2 & Colin 12.17.09 & Brock 11.7.11 & cautiously expecting #3 10.20.2014

September 8th, 2013, 09:01 AM
Lyndsey2013's Avatar #2 due in May
Our baby will probably have brown hair and brown eyes. Daddy is Mexican, and our kids are all pretty light colored. I have blue eyes though, so daddy holds out hope that the baby will have pretty blue eyes.
Baby #2

Juliana Rose, born 1/7/13
September 8th, 2013, 04:23 PM
acmd03's Avatar Lincoln's Mommy
I hadn't really thought about it yet for this baby. With our son I knew from the beginning he would come out blond with blue eyes. Both hubby and I have dark hair, but my brother and hubby and his brother all started out blond and darkened as they got older. Linc's hair actually started out darker than I thought it would but he's very blond now.

So, I think it depends on boy or girl. If it's a boy, I'm not sure if it will be brown or blond. Girl, I'm pretty sure it will be dark like mine. And I'm certain baby will have blue eyes. It would be awesome if it had my mom's green eyes, or hubby's hazel, but the grandkids all seem to end up with my dad's blue eyes!

September 8th, 2013, 04:47 PM
Kellylovesricky's Avatar & Mikey & Baby #2
I'm think brown hair blue eyes for a boy, and since all the girls in my family have green eyes possibly brown / green for a girl

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search