Wavering Symptoms

Forum: Due Date Club of May 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Masesmama

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of May 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 3rd, 2013, 02:01 PM
Tree_Love's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Raise your hand if you have had strong symptoms that lightened up between 8 and 12 weeks and had a successful pregnancy. I was like best buds with the porcelain over the weekend and today I am not nearly as sick, barely feel nauseous. The last time this happened I lost the pregnancy but one of my good friends irl was basically symptom free at 9 weeks and her baby is fine, she just had an u/s (she is 2 weeks and 1 day ahead of me).

I am 8+4 today. I am seeing a midwife so no u/s for me for another 3 months. And I can't find a heartbeat with my doppler (I run over aomething between 140-180, though I cannot pinpoint it) but I am fluffy and I know it is early for external recognition. I am just a nervous wreck after 3 losses in a row and would love some reassurance.

Elan Dakota 7/28/2012
Paxx Tarlow & Sage Finley 10/20/2012
Rhys Caelan 5/3/2013

October 3rd, 2013, 02:08 PM
Masesmama's Avatar Veteran
I had my ultrasound yesterday, thought I was 7w5d but measuring 8w4d. Heartbeat was 168 and I haven't been sick whatsoever. I feel tired and nauseated at times but I'm not laying in bed sick or anything. I really don't feel pregnant and I was convinced something was wrong. So don't be alarmed, every pregnancy is different. Just keep doing what you need to do
MommaBean18 likes this.

Expecting Baby Boy #2!

Due May 12, 2014!

October 3rd, 2013, 03:40 PM
acmd03's Avatar Lincoln's Mommy
With my first it was like that, around week 11 everything went away and I felt GREAT for most of the 2nd trimester. I think a lot of women find that happens, so do your best to stay positive and enjoy feeling better!

October 3rd, 2013, 04:14 PM
BB2014's Avatar Super Mommy
My symptoms are fading too. I've been worried also. Still tired but cramping, sore chest, light headed all gone.

October 3rd, 2013, 04:50 PM
Andrea1122's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Location: California, Thank you military for sending us back home
My sickness has not been bad at all. Some days I have none at all. And and I have horrible back pain that has me couch bound. I worry at times that maybe the baby past, since I'm just not very sick. I had a loss almost 6 years ago, and I found out at 11 weeks. Baby had stopped growing at about 9 weeks. I had every pregnancy symptom till the day I had my D&C, and even a bit after. Sometimes we just get lucky and don't get bad morning sickness. I know its so hard not to worry, but try to be positive and not worry to much that something is wrong.

It's a Boy!!!
October 3rd, 2013, 04:59 PM
ToMuchElmo's Avatar Veteran
It seems to me some days are really bad and others I feel ill maybe once during the day. Very much opposites. Previous pregnancies I was sick all the time, really sick. No clue what is going on.
October 3rd, 2013, 05:59 PM
emilyeeb's Avatar Veteran
With my first I felt moderately sick most of the day from about weeks 6 until week 9. After that, my appetite was still touchy for a few weeks but much better than it had been. The rest of my pregnancy was a joy and I delivered a baby that is just about as healthy as they come.

But I know it is easy to worry. I am currently 6 weeks pregnant and feel pretty darn good aside from my killer back pain. No sick feelings really. It makes me worry. But I suppose every pregnancy is different and I will wait to see how goes.
October 3rd, 2013, 09:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I had moderately bad m/s in the 6th week and then I felt fine...I was convinced something was wrong but we did see a hb about a week later. My sickness is very mild now and sometimes absent so I'm still worried! I hate the first trimester!

Make a pregnancy ticker
October 3rd, 2013, 09:37 PM
Tree_Love's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemylittlemiss View Post
I hate the first trimester!
My feelings exactly. Thanks everyone, I talked to DH and my midwife. She can give me a referral for an early u/s we will just likely have to pay out of pocket. Since we are so nervous, DH is totally on board with just paying for one. So hopefully in 2 weeks I will have a picture for all of you!

Elan Dakota 7/28/2012
Paxx Tarlow & Sage Finley 10/20/2012
Rhys Caelan 5/3/2013

October 4th, 2013, 04:27 AM
Veteran
I have had mild cramping since the day I found out I was pregnant!! I had some blood work done almost a week ago and the numbers were right on.. But still have that fear. I has a m/c last yr in august... So I will be scared till this baby comes!!!

Thank You *Kiliki* For My Siggy

Cassie Engaged To Mathew & Mommy To MiKaylah

October 4th, 2013, 06:10 AM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Expecting baby #1
What is the approximate out-of-pocket cost for an ultrasound? I'm sure there are a lot of variables but what's a ballpark $ amt? (Sorry meant to quote Samantha)
October 4th, 2013, 06:17 AM
ToMuchElmo's Avatar Veteran
I've been feeling pretty ok the past couple days...found the heartbeat with a doppler ths morning at 9w3d, so it's possible
October 4th, 2013, 06:21 AM
RedSoxFan84's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsofsummer View Post
What is the approximate out-of-pocket cost for an ultrasound? I'm sure there are a lot of variables but what's a ballpark $ amt? (Sorry meant to quote Samantha)
My regular ultrasound was $350 before insurance.

Thanks Vicki... for my beautiful siggy!
October 4th, 2013, 07:40 AM
Veteran
Every pregnancy for me has been on and off symptoms. Yesterday it appeared ms was gone today I am dry heaving. Seems like every 2 days or so I feel worse then 2 days Im ok. Wonder if raising hormones make it worse as things double??? Just a guess. It can be normal to have waning symptoms it always was for me. Praying for you!

How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers. ~ Blessed Mother Teresa
October 4th, 2013, 12:20 PM
Masesmama's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
If you go through a doctor's office, they are going to charge several hundred without insurance coverage. There are some offices though in larger cities that will do regular 2D ultrasounds for 60-75$. My friend had one done early on I think 10-11 weeks because she was so nervous and her insurance hadn't kicked in yet from work. It's definitely cheaper to go that route but they will be more for fun and not a diagnostic tool to see if there are problems. A heartbeat was all she wanted to see and she did.

Expecting Baby Boy #2!

Due May 12, 2014!

October 4th, 2013, 12:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
You could try to find a pro life center that does free ultrasounds. That is how I have been able to have 2 so far...my German insurance doesn't work in the States. I just explained to them my story and they gladly saw me. I just donated 20 bucks to them.

Make a pregnancy ticker
October 4th, 2013, 06:13 PM
Worried... I've had strong nausea all day and night, severe exhaustion, and super moody since 5-6 weeks. This week at 8 weeks and 4 days- my symptos are almost gone. Still have food aversions but I'm really nervous that something is wrong? Had anyone else had a similar experience with positive outcome?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search