Tuesday To-Do

Forum: Due Date Club of May 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By girlsofsummer
  • 1 Post By inyourhonor

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of May 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 29th, 2013, 05:31 AM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What is on your list of things you need to get done today?

Unfortunately, I'll be spending my whole day doing laundry. Our dryer belt broke, we got one and my husband was finally able to fix it last night. After a week of it being out and only washing what was needed for everyone to hang dry, I've got a nice back up of laundry to do.

We'll also be carving our pumpkins tonight since I have a late appointment for my middle son tomorrow night. That, I don't mind so much since I watch and direct, the husband and kids get dirty haha.

Expecting our 4th baby BOY due May 14th

Our Nest
October 29th, 2013, 06:55 AM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Expecting baby #1
I need to do some laundry and go grocery shopping after work.

I'd like to carve our pumpkins but squirrels will eat them! They mangle the jack-o-lanterns' faces!
Decemberhill and emilyeeb like this.
October 29th, 2013, 07:12 AM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Laundry is back on hold, I guess my husband is going to have to completely replace the belt. Ugh. So my dining room looks hilarious. I miss having my dry line!

We'll carve them and leave them in the house till Halloween. After our last incident this past weekend, I won't give any other person the satisfaction of ruining them.
girlsofsummer likes this.

Expecting our 4th baby BOY due May 14th

Our Nest
October 29th, 2013, 10:31 AM
Decemberhill's Avatar Nicole
We had 3 dentists appointments starting at 8 this morning. Then to the orthodontist to set up a consult for my 8 year old. After that, had to run to the store for odds and ends for dinner. Home to make lunch and now I am laying in bed! I have nothing left to do today other than making dinner. But I am just wiped from the busy morning. And my teeth cleaning exasperated my already moderate headache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsofsummer View Post
I need to do some laundry and go grocery shopping after work.

I'd like to carve our pumpkins but squirrels will eat them! They mangle the jack-o-lanterns' faces!
The squirrels mangle my tomato plants! That's one of the reasons though that we painted our pumpkins this year.

Mom to Ava (8) and Layla (6). Bennett Scott due May 19, 2014!
October 29th, 2013, 10:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Sigh just thinking about my to-do list makes me tired. Let's see, so far today we have: gone to DS's soccer practice, trip to the library, and trip to local charity to drop off clothes/stuff. I still have to wash the dog, do laundry, shine up downstairs for company, pedicure and prepare snacks for company tonight.

All I want to do is lie down in a dark room until this headache eases up.

October 29th, 2013, 11:46 AM
MommaBean18's Avatar Gabriel's Mommy
We have laundry to get done, the living room to clean, dishes to wash, etc. Instead I'm just sitting here on the computer.

Gabriel Juan
October 29th, 2013, 11:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
work work and work like a crazy person. I am planning a user conference at work right now that has a month till the day of. Things are starting to get e@ffing nuts lol

After work I am hoping to not be so tired that I pass out in the car. I would like to make our Halloween costumes

October 29th, 2013, 05:40 PM
emilyeeb's Avatar Veteran
Ok so I am posting late, so I will write the list of things I DID get done. Folded and put away the laundry that I've let sit in the dryer for 2 days. Dusted, vacuumed the downstairs. Scrubbed paint and imperfections off the dining room floor (we just moved into this house), went to my first OB appointment (it was just more blood taken, urine, and a bunch of info), repainted the outside front door frame, played outside with my girly, sat on my butt and watched Christmas movies on Netflix. Oh and I even put on makeup today!

Thank you for my siggy Jaidynsmum!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search