.... kind of disapointed

Forum: Due Date Club of May 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By lovemylittlemiss
  • 1 Post By ToMuchElmo
  • 1 Post By underhermantle
  • 1 Post By NewMami

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of May 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 29th, 2013, 12:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
At the scan last week we found out that my placenta is mostly in the front. That means I wont get to feel kicks till further along. I have been really trying to feel the little one in there and thought I did a couple times now but ... nope there is now way it could have been.

Im bummed. My first milestone was to have baby make it healthily into 2nd trimester and be able to share it with everyone. Which we made it too and Im so thankful. The second one that I cant wait for is to feel my baby!! I want sooo badly to meet this little one and get to know them, Im sad this part of that is going to be delayed.

<3 AT LEAST BABY IS HEALTHY

October 29th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I've been hoping that I don't have an anterior placenta for the same reason! My sister had one with her 3rd and didn't feel the baby for quite a while. Hopefully it will move out of the way a little for you?
Nel likes this.

Make a pregnancy ticker
October 29th, 2013, 12:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hopefully "Mostly" means there is still some room to feel some good pokes.

I have a video of my first baby at about 7 months rolling and poking out all over. Big bumps just sliding across my belly lol If I have another baby like that I think I will be ok.

October 29th, 2013, 12:41 PM
ToMuchElmo's Avatar Veteran
I had my NT scan today. My placenta is in front to
Nel likes this.
October 29th, 2013, 01:14 PM
Veteran
Placenta was in the front my last pregnancy and it didn't really make a difference I still felt kicks...so maybe you are feeling them after all!
Nel likes this.

How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers. ~ Blessed Mother Teresa
October 29th, 2013, 03:16 PM
*CAMM*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My daughters placenta was like that but I still felt her kicks early on...but my husband couldnt feel them until much later...almost 25 weeks =( I could feel her kics but not feel them with my hand..it was very strange.

Expecting Vivienne Monroe!
14dpo 311!
18dpo 2440!

October 29th, 2013, 05:32 PM
emilyeeb's Avatar Veteran
My last pregnancy, my placenta was not in the front but it still took awhile to see any movement., I could feel it around 17 weeks but no one else saw anything until around 24 weeks. So, who knows! I bet you get to feel them soon again, at least I hope!

Thank you for my siggy Jaidynsmum!

October 29th, 2013, 05:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I had an anterior placenta with DS and am really hoping I don't this time around. It took forever to feel movement and I never felt his movements to way some girls did.

October 29th, 2013, 07:57 PM
Crafty Mommy
I have an anterior placenta too but can still feel baby here and there during the day already. Earlier than DD at 16 weeks and hers wasn't anterior so maybe you'll feel something soon :-)

October 30th, 2013, 06:46 AM
Veteran
I had mine in front with the first baby and I felt baby around 14-15 weeks. So you may not have any problem feeling baby.

Baby Boy

October 30th, 2013, 08:00 AM
NewMami's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to NewMami
Well lets look on the bright side??? I know sometimes those kicks can get quite painful towards the end. Maybe this will help mitigate that..
Nel likes this.

October 30th, 2013, 09:03 AM
anjewellove's Avatar Super Mommy
I had an anterior placenta with #2. Didn't feel him until around 23 weeks and I never got good movement action like I did with #1 it was a bummer. Hoping my placenta is posterior this time!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search