Daylight savings time ends and we gain an hour of sleep!

Forum: Due Date Club of May 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of May 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 3rd, 2013, 01:26 PM
PointDefiance's Avatar Pooka + One!
...said no mom ever.

Still got up at our regular time which was an hour early, I'm still gonna hold off and put her down for her naps at actual time not dst. Anyone else up earlier than they wanted to be this morning of "gaining" an hour of sleep?
November 3rd, 2013, 01:39 PM
rebeccabaltimore and more's Avatar (rebeccabaltimore)
No kidding. Grant was up at 6:40am, even though we put him down late. Tonight we are going to my mom's for dinner, which ALWAYS runs past 8, so maybe that will help. I have a dentist appointment tomorrow after I take Grant to preschool, and since I'm afraid of dentists, being exhausted is NOT going to help.

Thank you Vicki for my awesome siggy!!

November 3rd, 2013, 02:09 PM
RedSoxFan84's Avatar Veteran
I had to work so all I got was an extra hour of work while all the day shift people came in well-rested...not that I'm bitter or anything, lol.

Thanks Vicki... for my beautiful siggy!
November 3rd, 2013, 04:34 PM
emilyeeb's Avatar Veteran
Well, I got to sleep in until my regular wake up time, according to dls, but that is only because my daughter has been sick the past few days and wakes up so often during the night. It made her tired enough to sleep in until 7:15 (8:15 old time) but obvi I really didn't get MORE sleep. Ugh. I can't wait until my husband gets here. "Go get Allie, I am staying in a bed for a little longer."

Thank you for my siggy Jaidynsmum!

November 3rd, 2013, 04:59 PM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My youngest actually got up at 630, so when you think about it, it was actually 730am yesterday's time. So it wasn't that bad. Considering he's ALWAYS up at 6 on weekends and weekdays. By his choice, we don't have to get him up till 640 on week day mornings, he's just an early bird. So, I'll take that actual extra hour, even if the clock was the same as a normal day haha.

Expecting our 4th baby BOY due May 14th

Our Nest
November 3rd, 2013, 05:24 PM
This is my favourite day of the year
November 3rd, 2013, 08:29 PM
Regular
I'm with ya redsoxfan, I had to work also. 13 hrs is not fun especially when the day girls were all chipper this morning.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search