FATIGUED is an understatement!

Forum: Due Date Club of May 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By underhermantle
  • 2 Post By lovemylittlemiss
  • 1 Post By girlsofsummer
  • 1 Post By joanna26

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of May 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 7th, 2013, 08:34 AM
StilettoGirlMama's Avatar Veteran
Oh my gosh, I cannot seem to stay awake!

I am so tired all of the time, my Dr. says its a good sign, but man ... I can't seem to pull it together. Thanks goodness I work from home, because I manage to take a few naps in between.

This fatigue is keeping me from a lot of things. My mom tells me to rest now because it'll be different when the baby gets here. I guess my body is hard at work! It's just hilarious because I cook DH breakfast before he leaves for work and every morning I walk like a zombie into the kitchen, and then I get a glimpse at myself in the window, and I am just like, yikes (LOL)

Is anybody else dealing with EXTREME tiredness? How do you deal?
November 7th, 2013, 08:41 AM
Veteran
Yes!!! Me too...so sorry!
StilettoGirlMama likes this.

How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers. ~ Blessed Mother Teresa
November 7th, 2013, 08:46 AM
208mama's Avatar Veteran
I am a few weeks ahead of you, 14w 5d… and my fatigue has gone away for the most part. I am ready for bed by 8pm, lol, but otherwise, I feel pretty good throughout the day. I finally got enough energy to start getting back in the gym but up until this week, the thought of the gym wore me out.

I read somewhere that while you are sleeping, your body is working harder than being awake, non-pregnant, doing strenuous activity.

I hope you are nearing the end of fatigue. Those last few weeks were definitely the worst for me!

Tyler Jean:9 Jamisen Ryan: 6 Jaxyn Lily: 7

Izzy a he or Izzy a she - due 5/3/14
November 7th, 2013, 08:52 AM
StilettoGirlMama's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by 208mama View Post
I am a few weeks ahead of you, 14w 5d… and my fatigue has gone away for the most part. I am ready for bed by 8pm, lol, but otherwise, I feel pretty good throughout the day. I finally got enough energy to start getting back in the gym but up until this week, the thought of the gym wore me out.

I read somewhere that while you are sleeping, your body is working harder than being awake, non-pregnant, doing strenuous activity.

I hope you are nearing the end of fatigue. Those last few weeks were definitely the worst for me!

I went to the gym ONE day and had every intention on going at least 3 times/week, but there's no way. I have NO energy.

I guess that makes sense. It's good to know! LOL

Me too, I am looking forward to week 13-14 in hopes that they are much better than this first trimester! I love knowing that at the end of it all I will have a beautiful baby, but whew this first trimester put me through a lot!
November 7th, 2013, 09:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hope it gets better for you! I suffered with this my first pregnancy and it was awful! Somehow haven't had much fatigue this time (yet anyway).

Make a pregnancy ticker
November 7th, 2013, 10:06 AM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Expecting baby #1
I was the same way -- pledged to work out a minimum of 3 days a week -- ha! I had a really bad go of it exhaustion-wise from weeks 6-11, and then it went away. I feel dramatically different now -- way more energy.

Hang in there, it'll get better!
November 7th, 2013, 10:14 AM
Super Mommy
I am almost 14 weeks and still feel fatigued, although it is getting better.

Make a pregnancy ticker
November 7th, 2013, 10:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Right there with you and I'm 13 weeks. All my first tri symptoms are gone except the fatigue which seems to be getting worse. I keep waiting to get that 2nd trimester energy burst but it hasn't happened yet. I'm just letting some things go right now because I have no energy to deal with it.

November 8th, 2013, 04:11 PM
Lyndsey2013's Avatar #2 due in May
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemylittlemiss View Post
Hope it gets better for you! I suffered with this my first pregnancy and it was awful! Somehow haven't had much fatigue this time (yet anyway).
Same here. I was working 70 hour weeks on average and it was utterly exhausting. I feel for you!
Baby #2

Juliana Rose, born 1/7/13
November 8th, 2013, 04:38 PM
Veteran
I can totally relate! I am 12 weeks today and my fatigue still has not gone away! I've had every intention of being active and going to the gym but by the time I get off work I am so exhausted I can't even think about it! I'm really hoping mine goes away soon!
November 9th, 2013, 08:31 AM
mkljmom's Avatar Super Mommy
I am soooo tired still. It sucks. I save the energy I have for the essentials and rest pretty much all the time. I feel like a bum!
Mommy to Max 9/21/99, Lucy 8/9/05, Kirby 7/18/07, Jaycie 2/11/09, and expecting baby #5 5/6/14
November 9th, 2013, 10:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Last night I was in bed at 6:30. i had a bowl of cereal for dinner and ate it as fast as i could so I could lay down. I slept from about 830pm to 930am. I got up and ate & cleaned the house, its now 11:30am. I am ready to lay down and have a nap!!

I hope this goes away cause I want to be working out a few times a week to and after i get home from work I just have to curl into a ball.

November 9th, 2013, 12:28 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I got a week around 13 weeks where the nausea pretty much went away and I was feeling like I had energy again and things were good. Now I am back to throwing up and feeling tired and horrible again. Pretty over it. Hope it ends soon for you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search