I bought new clothes!!!

Forum: Due Date Club of May 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By Nel
  • 1 Post By Lyndsey2013
  • 2 Post By *CAMM*
  • 1 Post By ToMuchElmo
  • 2 Post By Nel

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of May 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 10th, 2013, 04:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Old Navy is having a 30% off deal this weekend so we went to see if they had any pants for me. I got 3 pairs and 4 shirts. Im so happy. My belly is really not fitting into any pants I have. When I sit at my desk it digs in right where the baby is. Im SO excited to have pants that wont do that!!

November 10th, 2013, 05:07 PM
RedSoxFan84's Avatar Veteran
Darn, I walked in front of there and saw the sign but didn't even think about going in! I'm glad you got some good deals!!

Thanks Vicki... for my beautiful siggy!
November 10th, 2013, 05:21 PM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I keep getting e-mails for it. I haven't had the chance to take it up though. Glad you got some new pants! I was just telling my husband it's time to dig out the maternity, the pants are tight and I'm undoing my belt by 3-4 loop holes than where it would sit.

Expecting our 4th baby BOY due May 14th

Our Nest
November 10th, 2013, 05:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
it was laundry day today and the only pants I had left were my skinny jeans. There is now way a belt would have even helped lol I had them ALL the way undone and held together with an elastic. I had to wear a tube shirt under my shirt so I could pull it down over my unzipped pants lol

November 10th, 2013, 05:47 PM
Lyndsey2013's Avatar #2 due in May
I have been having the same problems and just tore through my last pair of jeans that fit. I was already in 'fat' jeans at the start of this pregnancy. I bought mine at Kohl's, they had almost everything 40% off, plus I got 20 bucks to spend next time. They still weren't 'cheap', but at least I have 2 pair of pants that fit. Now I just need to find some work pants. Ugh.
Nel likes this.
Baby #2

Juliana Rose, born 1/7/13
November 10th, 2013, 06:02 PM
*CAMM*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I need to get some maternity clothes. I bought one pair of maternity pants from nordstroms in Sept..they were on sale and were skinny jeans so I went for it. Other than that I have a couple of shirts left from my other pregnancies and maybe 1 pair of jeans...

I'm rocking the hair tie around the button right now LOL. I also have a bella band that helps..a tiny tiny bit.
Nel and Lyndsey2013 like this.

Expecting Vivienne Monroe!
14dpo 311!
18dpo 2440!

November 10th, 2013, 06:07 PM
ashleyjo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I ned to buy some pants! I bought some at target last week in the size I would usually wear and the butt and legs are waaaaaay too big and they fall down I bought two long sleeved shirts for wearing under scrubs and they're too small! struggling!!
Wife to Ray, Mama to 2 & Colin 12.17.09 & Brock 11.7.11 & cautiously expecting #3 10.20.2014

November 10th, 2013, 06:14 PM
ToMuchElmo's Avatar Veteran
I scored some free maternity clothes from a FB swap group a few weeks ago I hate shopping for clothes, but the exception is maternity clothes, because your supposed to look bigger and they are the most comfy things you will ever wear in public!
Nel likes this.
November 10th, 2013, 06:28 PM
Kellylovesricky's Avatar & Mikey & Baby #2
I am lucky that most of my jeans were very low waisted so the still fit under the growing belly! I do need new tops though!

November 10th, 2013, 07:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToMuchElmo View Post
I scored some free maternity clothes from a FB swap group a few weeks ago I hate shopping for clothes, but the exception is maternity clothes, because your supposed to look bigger and they are the most comfy things you will ever wear in public!

I seriously hate buying clothes for myself. I can try 20 things on and walk out of the store with nothing. Today was a good day because I was having fun and didnt care about my belly sticking out lol
Lyndsey2013 and ToMuchElmo like this.

November 13th, 2013, 04:22 AM
mkljmom's Avatar Super Mommy
I need to shop and I been putting it off. I don't like shopping in general, especially trying on clothes. I have two pair of legging and two tops, other than that it has been sweats and hodies but some are getting snug.
Mommy to Max 9/21/99, Lucy 8/9/05, Kirby 7/18/07, Jaycie 2/11/09, and expecting baby #5 5/6/14
November 13th, 2013, 05:23 AM
Decemberhill's Avatar Nicole
I need some tops and sweaters. I am having a hard time keeping my sweaters over my belly to where it doesn't look like the sweaters are too small.

Mom to Ava (8) and Layla (6). Bennett Scott due May 19, 2014!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search