Surprise kicks lol

Forum: Due Date Club of May 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By PointDefiance
  • 2 Post By inyourhonor

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of May 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 22nd, 2014, 02:56 PM
PointDefiance's Avatar Pooka + One!
M used to her kicking on about two different places now she has her feet up on the right, she kicked my boob while I was curled up and I jumped like I had a spider on me and it legitly took a few minutes before I could figure out it was her. I feel like a freak, glad no one saw me lol
January 22nd, 2014, 03:00 PM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hahahaha, I had an incident with my oldest, I was poking at him and he'd kick back. Well we went at the same time, I went to poke and he went to kick at the same spot and I like pinched where he was and felt foot. Freaked me out and you can't run away from your own stomach xD
bella88 and MommaBean18 like this.

Expecting our 4th baby BOY due May 14th

Our Nest
January 22nd, 2014, 03:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
LOL !!

I actually cried out the other night. Baby found the exit and was trying to break out. Seriously freaking HURT. BAM!! one super shot right to the baby maker lol

He has also kicked my boob while I kind curled in bed watching a movie. It was a first for me lol

January 22nd, 2014, 03:12 PM
PointDefiance's Avatar Pooka + One!
She also has a thing for kicking my colon, which is just rude, makes me feel like my butt is gonna fall out. Lol
January 22nd, 2014, 04:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
This one is doing that too!!! Right in the "butt"! I dont even know how its possible. It not a nice feeling :s Makes me nervous lol

January 23rd, 2014, 06:25 AM
Super Mommy
This post has me giggling. Thanks ladies!

LO likes to mostly kick my cervix, bladder, and lower abdomen. There have been a couple of times they were hard enough to make me jump.

Make a pregnancy ticker
January 24th, 2014, 08:35 AM
Veteran
My first big kick happened at work. I was walking and she kicked me right in the hooha. It was really hard to keep walking like nothing happened. (Most of the people there didn't know I was pregnant, and I didn't want to explain.) Sometimes she will kick in the spots where I have crohns damage, which is painful. One of those spots caused me to double over in pain and almost drop to my knees.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search