Speaking of kicks

Forum: Due Date Club of May 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree16Likes
  • 8 Post By inyourhonor
  • 1 Post By AlaskaMom
  • 6 Post By inyourhonor
  • 1 Post By bella88

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of May 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 24th, 2014, 10:08 AM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
All 3 of my boys have gotten to feel their baby brother He's very elusive and whenever they've tried before, he'd stop. Same with my husband haha. Now he's getting bigger and moves are more noticeable on the outside, we watch and then they quietly place their hand where i tell them and they got to feel him

They're all so excited. My 5 year old keeps asking if he's going to be born yet (almost every day) and my 3 year old was so excited and laughed so hard when he felt his kicks.

I love how they all can't wait to have him here. My 5 year old was not too pleased when we had our 3 year old haha. I have a photo of him the first time he met his baby brother and this look on his face was like "Take him back"
Decemberhill, Nel, bella88 and 5 others like this.

Expecting our 4th baby BOY due May 14th

Our Nest
January 24th, 2014, 10:58 AM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Expecting baby #1
Aw! That is too cute. I'm glad your 5yo is excited this time around!
January 24th, 2014, 11:25 AM
PointDefiance's Avatar Pooka + One!
Hahaha take him back, my DD doesn't understand or even seem to notice that mommy is getting bigger. She does understand the puppy, that hasn't arrived, but not the baby... So we'll see.

DH has been feeling her move for awhile. He is afraid to put his head on my belly, because she's gonna kick him in the face. Lol
January 24th, 2014, 11:51 AM
Super Mommy
Aw, so sweet!

My son SAYS he has felt baby "thumping" him, but I'm not sure whether he really has yet. DH felt a tiny kick once. He's been out of town just over a week now, and during that time the movements have gotten HUGE. So I'm thinking he'll feel some crazy big ones as soon as he's home. I totally freaked out a friend at work yesterday. She caught a big bony roll, way up above my belly button.
bella88 likes this.
January 24th, 2014, 12:48 PM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

As you can see, he isn't exactly thrilled haha.

Expecting our 4th baby BOY due May 14th

Our Nest
January 24th, 2014, 01:21 PM
MommaBean18's Avatar Gabriel's Mommy
That's so cute! He looks like "What do you mean he's coming home with us?"

DF just felt the baby for the first time last night!!!! He was pumped!

I think DS kind of understands, because he'll lift up my shirt and poke my belly button and say "Baby". It's super cute too when he gives the baby a "kiss kiss" and then he'll pull the shirt back down and say "night night baby" I'm digging it!

Gabriel Juan
January 25th, 2014, 11:08 AM
Super Mommy
What is it about how a baby can be super active, and then the moment you ask DH or someone else to feel it, baby goes quiet?! LOL

Make a pregnancy ticker
January 25th, 2014, 11:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My son finally noticed his brother kicking him while he was nursing and he stopped and said "Hey!!" And was patting my belly it was really sweet! Other than that my son thinks my belly is taking up prime real estate on my lap lol he is only 17 months so doesn't understand that there is a baby in there.

January 25th, 2014, 01:59 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by inyourhonor View Post

I love how they all can't wait to have him here. My 5 year old was not too pleased when we had our 3 year old haha. I have a photo of him the first time he met his baby brother and this look on his face was like "Take him back"

inyourhonor likes this.

January 25th, 2014, 03:00 PM
Kellylovesricky's Avatar & Mikey & Baby #2
That pic is too cute! Mikey gets excited to feel her too. He says she pushes my hand like a wave!! Every day I show him my belly and he goes .... Man you're getting fat! Lol
January 25th, 2014, 11:42 PM
Cheet_oh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That's adorable! My 4 year old calls Doug "vitamin". She randomly walks up, shakes my belly and talks directly at it, "wake up, vitamin!!!!!" -.-

(Angela - 37) (Doug - 32)

(Steven - 20) (Sebastian - 18) (Mina - 13) (Ava - 4) (Aria - 1)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search