Belly Pictures?

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree18Likes
  • 3 Post By bella88
  • 2 Post By PlainlyA
  • 2 Post By acmd03
  • 2 Post By Nel
  • 2 Post By WaitinginNJ
  • 1 Post By MelNYC
  • 1 Post By acmd03
  • 2 Post By Nel
  • 2 Post By *Leah*
  • 1 Post By Nel

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 27th, 2013, 06:15 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Who else will be taking belly pics? How often will you take them? Will you post them on here?

I will be honest, I took some the day I found out as a "starting block" of sorts, even though I'm a little bloated. Mostly because I couldn't help myself lol. I plan on taking them every Thursday as I hit each new week mark and I think I'll have to post them on here. I have loved looking at/stalking everyone else's belly pics. Only fair I return the favour now . Also I don't really plan on telling the world much of anything apart from close family, close friends and work people. The rest can find out when I get fat lol.

Last edited by bella88; August 28th, 2013 at 02:25 PM.
August 27th, 2013, 06:54 PM
Veteran
I plan on taking them weekly. I have a cute idea for doing them so I wont start till next week as Monday is my week tuning over day. I might talke a simple one tonight for my 4 week photo so I have it and then start next week with my project for my weekly shots. I am so excited to watch my belly grow!
bella88 and *Leah* like this.
August 28th, 2013, 04:32 AM
acmd03's Avatar Lincoln's Mommy
I really doubt I will. I was going to with my son, but I forgot most weeks. I have a few from around the beginning of the 2nd trimester when I really started to show and that's it I'm much busier now with the toddler, so I probably won't get to it this time, either!

I did do nice maternity pictures with hubby that my mom took toward the end, so I'd like to do that again.

August 28th, 2013, 06:27 AM
*Leah*'s Avatar TTC the newfashioned way
I will totally do them...I did last time....here are a couple, if you care to see

I had her a week later at 39w exactly...She flipped breech a month before her due date...so I had a scheduled C/S....
TTC#1 since 10/2006, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF successful BFP!! Baby Girl 2/2011
TTC#2 BFP 9/2011, Natural Pregnancy! 3/30/12 M/C'd on 5/15/12 (9 weeks)
IVF#2 BFP 4/2013 M/C 6/2/13 (8 weeks)
FET #1 BFP 8/2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?
Check out my NEWBORN Hats and Baby Items
@ http://www.facebook.com/ThePaisleyPerle

Last edited by *Leah*; August 29th, 2013 at 07:43 AM.
August 28th, 2013, 08:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I would do belly pics but part of me thinks i still look pregnant and there isnt much point... I did take one yesterday so.. we shall see.
*Leah* and acmd03 like this.

August 28th, 2013, 10:06 AM
WaitinginNJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am going to just pop in here to watch lol

RIP Julianna Rose-Marie Tyreesa
June 6, 2014

My Ovulation Chart
August 28th, 2013, 11:23 AM
MelNYC's Avatar Melissa
We did it with my son everytime there was a noticeable difference in size. Wore the same grey tank top each time. Plan to make a flip book! Maybe this time we'll do it more regularly...
*Leah* likes this.
August 28th, 2013, 01:03 PM
stillwaiting, you're so cute pregnant! You were even brave and did them with the shirt up My stretch marks were so bad I had my mom take ONE picture with my shirt up during our maternity pics, just so I could look back at it someday, but there's no way any others were happening!
*Leah* likes this.

August 28th, 2013, 01:53 PM
Haha I have no idea why the thread has a frowny face, I should probably fix that! But here is a night time 3w2d shot with a bloaty belly . Complete with cluttered dresser and mirror so old with little flecks in the surface that it looks like it's dirty as all heck. Of course it only shows up in the pictures . I am still flat stomached in the morning but by afternoon/night I am already looking pregnant. Too bad none of it is baby . Maybe I should take pics in the morning but I already get up at 5 to leave for work, I'm not stuffing around longer doing belly shots lol.

August 28th, 2013, 08:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ok this was me last time.... seeing this now just scared the Crap outta me... I was like 130-135 when I started out last time. Im 142-145 now.... gawd this is going to end badly for my body

Looking at these pictures tonight id say i am starting out this time round at how i looked at 18 weeks.

bella88 and 208mama like this.

Last edited by Nel; August 28th, 2013 at 08:53 PM.
August 29th, 2013, 07:48 AM
*Leah*'s Avatar TTC the newfashioned way
Nel and Bella you are Soooooo cute

Nel, I seriously look now like I did in my 18W photos above!! ...is it wrong I'm super excited to dig out my maternity clothes so people think I'm pg and not fat??? haha

AMCD...it was my first baby...I got stretch marks near the end....but just under my belly, so I didn't even know I had them! They are pretty light now...we'll see what I do for pics this time around
bella88 and acmd03 like this.
TTC#1 since 10/2006, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF successful BFP!! Baby Girl 2/2011
TTC#2 BFP 9/2011, Natural Pregnancy! 3/30/12 M/C'd on 5/15/12 (9 weeks)
IVF#2 BFP 4/2013 M/C 6/2/13 (8 weeks)
FET #1 BFP 8/2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?
Check out my NEWBORN Hats and Baby Items
@ http://www.facebook.com/ThePaisleyPerle

August 29th, 2013, 08:09 AM
You girls are adorable!

Oh my goodness, I feel like everyone already looks at me and thinks I'm pregnant! I never got rid of ANY of the belly from my son, so I have to look at least a couple months along. I was looking for a bathing suit that would cover it up a little earlier this summer and had trouble finding one. So I told my hubby that I was just going to wear my maternity suit and make up a due date and tell everyone I was a few months pregnant! I didn't do it, but I'm pretty sure they would have believed it!

August 29th, 2013, 08:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Leah, I said that to DH already. I can blame my lil belly on a baby now and not just that im pudgy lol

I didnt get stretch marks either. Well not the kind you can see. They are there, in the skin and I can see them in my boobs and on the sides of my knees where the skin actually like separated and made the little "dents". But no color marks on the skin at all like people usually get. I am thankful for that cause look at that belly... it would have been a mess lol
*Leah* likes this.

August 29th, 2013, 01:54 PM
I am not looking forward to stretch marks because I have a feeling I am in for a lot of them . I have stretch marks on my hips (granted they are pretty huge compared to the rest of me: I'm all butt ) but I also have a lonely stretch mark on one of my boobs and I totally missed out on the genetic lottery in my family and can barely make a B cup. If I wasn't kidding myself I would totally be in an A. I forgot to take belly pics yesterday! Or at least didn't remember until I was half asleep . DH can take some for me tonight!

August 29th, 2013, 03:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I would love to do a weekly one, if I remember. I am going to try doing one in the same top each week and watch it expand.
Mummy to 2 boys expecting #3.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search