Symptoms check?

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 31st, 2013, 06:27 PM
Veteran
So far only sore boobs here, I've had horrible morning sickness with my last 3 pregnancies so I expect that to arrive in the next few weeks. Until then I am in full house cleaning mode! I know what is coming, and I want to get as far ahead as I can. lol
Bentleigh 3 years old
We lost our sweet baby Bailey at 5months along. Just to precious for earth.
Pregnant with our Rainbow babies, Twins!!! Due May 8th.
September 1st, 2013, 02:57 PM
ToMuchElmo's Avatar Veteran
Cramps, and I'm bloated. I put on 2 lbs last week and I've been stepping up exercise this last month trying to take off weight Other than that I have no symptoms, I'm hoping it continues. With my girls I was sick, really sick. I'm assuming I haven't hit 6 weeks yet or this is a boy? (didn't get sick at all with my boys).
September 1st, 2013, 03:45 PM
Oh man, the hormone rush is INSANE!! I have been all over the place. Happy to crying in 0.5 seconds. My poor hubby has been such an awesome trooper. He has helped ground me a few times because I just go off on a tangent without thinking "is this reality or hormonal". I have been an emotional mess. On top of that I've been so incredibly exhausted. No matter how much sleep I get, it's never enough. I'll get queasy if I wait too long to eat, and I've thrown up once due to that fact, but full on ms has not kicked in (praying to the porcelain gods I get a break this time around)! Aside from that mess, no other symptoms.

September 1st, 2013, 05:09 PM
mommy2b43's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm nauseous- oh so nauseous...but it's still off and on and I'm able to eat so ill take what I can get. I have to pee constantly but I'm drinking a lot more. That's about it!
September 1st, 2013, 10:10 PM
mkljmom's Avatar Super Mommy
Cramping, and I can't think of a way to describe it other than my lower abdomen feels "heavy". I had this with some of my other kids and am not worried bc I haven't had any bleeding and the cramps aren't severe.

PEEING ALL THE TIME! UGH...I forgot about all the peeing. It is interrupting sleep for sure.

I feeling like I am on the verge of puking 24/7 but never actually vomit. I think I would rather vomit and move on with my day
September 2nd, 2013, 06:24 AM
I am getting up constantly to pee and am starving. I wake up 2-3 times in the night to eat as well as eating all day long. I am still breastfeeding and that combined with being pregnant is so draining so I'm exhausted. Some cramping. Also my boobs hurt like crazy especially when my son is nursing Some nausea in the morning but no puking, some heartburn, constipation and bad gas lol.
September 2nd, 2013, 07:22 AM

Hi There ! My name is Dawn, I am so excited to make some new friends in the same situation as me!
My period was due Sunday but I had a feeling I needed to test so I took a test Saturday and got a + then took a different test and got a Pregnant! So excited!
So far I just have light cramping, some off to my right side which for me I believe to be coming from a cyst I have there, have had that with the last two pregnancies. I am a mommy to 3 girls, 16,5 and 3 yrs old.
I'm 37, so I am thinking this will be my last.
I am a little concerned this time being over 35 and all the scenarios I read about that go along with that, so I am so watching every pain and twinge. I cannot wait for a doctor appointment, and a heartbeat. Then maybe I can breathe a little easier.
Anyway, no morning sickness yet for me, I did have one random moment but might have been because of my prenatals. My breasts are sore especially when I first take the bra off then it calms down.
I also have some glueish type discharge .. that is a bit odd I think but I guess my doc can let me know.
Anyway, so nice to meet everyone!!
Hope to stay in touch through this journey!
September 2nd, 2013, 08:22 AM
Super Mommy
Anyone noticed bright blue veins on the tatas? I have 1 that DH confirmed is much more pronounced.

Lucas Xavier is here! Born 4/24/2014 at 10:47pm
7 pounds 6 ounces
20.5 inches long

September 2nd, 2013, 09:35 AM
MadMay's Avatar Super Mommy
Boobs hurt, a ton of peeing, random smells, and so so tired. But not feeling sick so hopefully I dont get morning sickness.

September 2nd, 2013, 11:51 AM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarav View Post
Anyone noticed bright blue veins on the tatas? I have 1 that DH confirmed is much more pronounced.
Yea I have blue veins running across my chest its crazy!
September 2nd, 2013, 01:59 PM
mommy2b43's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have a small varicose vein on one of my legs that I never had before my last pregnancy. Ah the joys of carrying children I do notice the blue veins on the boobs once my milk comes in.
September 2nd, 2013, 04:06 PM
bugz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm 4 weeks along and I've been having symptoms already. At first it was exciting but now it's not so great.

Constant nausea but thankfully I haven't thrown up yet. As long as there is always food in me the nausea is under control. But one day I was really busy cleaning and didn't eat until midnight, I was "dying".

Headaches accompany the nausea when it gets bad.

I've been having some dizzy spells but I've had them before because I have an inner ear disorder so I don't know if that's because of that or the pregnancy. It hasn't happened for a while which is why I think because of the pregnancy.

Sore nipples. They've been sore for about a week before my period was supposed to come. They also seem a bit larger and darker, which is what I'm dreading most lol. I like my nipples as is LOL

TIREDNESS! Oh wow, that one. I've been completely exhausted after being awake for 6 hours.

And possibly the most annoying one... smell sensitivities. I can't even go in the bathroom anymore without wanting to hold me breath because of the cat litter. As soon as I walk into the apartment I smell it, but no one else can. It's not the poo/pee but the litter itself. It's terrible. We're going to have to find a non-scented version for sure.
September 2nd, 2013, 07:13 PM
I have had some symptoms; bloating, gas, sore boobs, and hunger are the main ones right now. Oh and the amount of drooling I do when I sleep... I have never had that one before!
September 2nd, 2013, 07:41 PM
Hot flashes, Nausea, Food aversion, Gas, Sore boobs
September 4th, 2013, 10:50 AM
Super Mommy
Last night my jeans hurt to button up. I am so bloated. Couple the bloating with the bruises on my stomach from twice daily injections and my jeans are downright impossible. I love my jeans. I don't really have any other casual pants. It's either work pants, jeans, or pajamas.

Lucas Xavier is here! Born 4/24/2014 at 10:47pm
7 pounds 6 ounces
20.5 inches long

September 4th, 2013, 11:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I dont know what it is but today I just dont feel good at all. I went to bed shortly after I got home from work last night got up and took the girls to school and came home and slept till I had to get my youngest from school then when I got her home I went back to sleep with her on my bed with me and slept another 2 1/2 hours and I just feel like crap and I have to go to work soon.

2 beautiful angels with me and 6 angels up in heaven.

September 4th, 2013, 11:24 AM
Veteran
Exhaustion, Sore Boobs, peeing alot, the oh so lovely gas,and naseau

Little One never forgotten 10/17/2013

Sarah & Michael
Hoping for a little miracle

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search