Who thinks they will have an April baby?

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By LUSHaye

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 31st, 2013, 02:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy
If my GD comes back I will be induced 2 weeks early making it an April baby. We have a lot of "Special" family dates in April so would be nice to add another lol
Mummy to 2 boys expecting #3.

August 31st, 2013, 02:59 AM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think I will still have a May baby but it would be kinda nice to have a baby on April 26. That is our dating anniversary . Also we have two women who are away overseas from Mid March to nearly the last week of April so everyone has been informed that no more leave will be approved during this timeframe. Another lady at my work is due two weeks after they leave and I am due 11 days after they come back so it is very possible that there will be four off then!

August 31st, 2013, 06:29 AM
acmd03's Avatar Lincoln's Mommy
I'm due on the 2nd, so there's a good chance I'll actually go in April. Especially if I have a scheduled repeat c-section, since they do those at 39 weeks. However, I'm really hoping I'll get to go into labor spontaneously, in which case I'm betting on a late baby.

August 31st, 2013, 07:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I was induced early with my son by 10days and he was already almost 8lbs lol Scary to think what would have happened if he didn't come early.

I do NOT want to be induced again, it was so painful and not worth it AT all. I want to hold on to this baby until it and my body are ready to labor. Could be April if 2nd babies come early but could be May, who knows.

August 31st, 2013, 07:57 AM
LUSHaye's Avatar Super Mommy
EDD is May 5th. I'd really like to have a May baby so hopefully this bun doesn't come out too early.
acmd03 likes this.
August 31st, 2013, 02:32 PM
Super Mommy
I will definitely be having an April baby. I will be induced by 38 weeks due to my clotting disorder and blood thinners. But why should I got to April DDC when my symptoms will be in line with you ladies?

Lucas Xavier is here! Born 4/24/2014 at 10:47pm
7 pounds 6 ounces
20.5 inches long

August 31st, 2013, 05:10 PM
Veteran
Mine may be right on the edge...my first was a week before his due date so he or she could be the very last days of April.

**Thank you, bokkechick, for my beautiful signature!**

August 31st, 2013, 05:35 PM
MadMay's Avatar Super Mommy
Definitely an April baby! My doctor told me I will be induced 32 to 36 weeks depending on how my uterus handles the stretching. More likely 36 weeks.
August 31st, 2013, 05:54 PM
My due date is May 1st and with the strong possibility of a repeat c-section I have a feeling I'm having an April baby but May 15th is the father's bday and it would be kinda cool to go in May!!
August 31st, 2013, 06:22 PM
Veteran
I may have an april baby as well, being due May 9th, and I know I will have C-section, and my last baby was over 9lbs. I also am on blood thinners, so they will want to monitor those as well.
Bentleigh 3 years old
We lost our sweet baby Bailey at 5months along. Just to precious for earth.
Pregnant with our Rainbow babies, Twins!!! Due May 8th.
August 31st, 2013, 06:32 PM
Lyndsey2013's Avatar Mom to 2 + 3
I am pretty confident I will NOT be going early. Just with my daughter going so late (8 days) last year and my fairly faint line when testing after my missed period, I'm guessing I'll go late again. It will be much easier assuming later because last time the last month went slower than anything!!!

Gabriel Tomás, 4/29/14
September 1st, 2013, 06:40 PM
I think this one will be an April baby, but it will be a close one for sure. I am due on may 1st and my first was 1 week early and the second was 2 days early.

September 1st, 2013, 09:40 PM
mkljmom's Avatar Super Mommy
We have not been to the doctor yet, but I am calculating my EDD at May 8th-ish. I think April is a strong possibility. They induced me at 38 weeks with #2-4 because my babies literally come out when my water breaks and we didn't want to risk an at-home birth.
September 2nd, 2013, 07:44 AM
Hi There!
I am coming up with a May 13th date but my past pregnancies I was induced early due to the size of my babe, so I'm not real sure but there's a good chance it will be very end of April or very early May.
September 2nd, 2013, 02:19 PM
mommy2b43's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I most likely will go in April since my due date is April 27. I'm in here because I feel so behind all the April mamas but then again I'm kinda ahead of you all in my symptoms so...haha oh well. My first was 10 days early and my second was 7 days early. Hoping this one follows suit!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search