too many symptoms for this early?

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 2nd, 2013, 08:39 PM
mkljmom's Avatar Super Mommy
I *KNOW* I had a period around the 4th of July. I am almost sure I had one following that...I think?!? With baby #5, you think would know what's up. It has been 5 years and I forgot a lot I think! My symptoms prompted me to test last week.
SYMPTOMS= Nausea 24/7
Dizziness
Smelling everything
frequent urination
Cramps and "heavy" lower abdomen
Awful heartburn and gas
"Pinching" in the vag.

What in the world is going on?! I shouldn't be feeling this pregant THIS soon, should I??

I am going to the family doc Wednesday, they have not called with an OB appmnt yet. I realize there are pperks to finding out you are further along than you originally thought...I'm just hoping everything is okay in there!
September 2nd, 2013, 09:00 PM
MadMay's Avatar Super Mommy
I honestly feel the same way Im thinking Im possibly farther along mostly because I can feel my baby bump already and thats a little weird for 5weeks. The weird smells are kind of funny. Out of no where Ill smell gross stuff like fish with we are watering the garden. Constantly checking my step sons diaper for poop because to me he smells like it. lol Hope you get your answers on Wednesday!

September 2nd, 2013, 09:33 PM
bugz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm only 4 weeks along with my first and I have the following symptoms:

-24/7 nausea that only gets better if I always have food in my stomach
-Dizziness
-Headaches
-Sensitive to smells
-Some cramps now and then
-Gas
-and maybe peeing more, I haven't decided.

Every pregnancy is different so maybe you are just having symptoms earlier or you are farther along than you think. I was surprised that I was having symptoms before I was even due for my period.
September 3rd, 2013, 04:19 AM
Thank ladies Bugz...I love that you are still deciding on pee I'm glad I'm not the only one who is changing SO QUICKLY.

I talked to the hubster last night and we just wonder if it is because I know what to look for, etc. I think it is probably more that every pregnancy is just different. I was miserable with DD #3 and felt amazing with DD#4.

I do know from experience we have to be patient...waiting for first u/s and OB appmnt is like torture!
September 3rd, 2013, 04:47 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I feel like I have too many symptoms too, I hate to think how I am going to feel in a few weeks time.
Mummy to 2 boys expecting #3.

September 3rd, 2013, 05:20 AM
Tree_Love's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel like I am having too many symptoms too, but I am 99% certain I am 4w2. I have to pee all the dang time, I get nauseated when I eat, I am so so tired (thank God my kid still naps) and I have killer heartburn. I love it though, makes me feel like everything is going okay.

Elan Dakota 7/28/2012
Paxx Tarlow & Sage Finley 10/20/2012
Rhys Caelan 5/3/2013

September 3rd, 2013, 05:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBerry View Post
I feel like I have too many symptoms too, I hate to think how I am going to feel in a few weeks time.
I think you hit the nail on the head! If I feel THIS pregnant at 5 weeks, what is 10 weeks going to look like? I think that is exactly what had me worried. I have a lot of kid responsibilities/activities and am coaching cheer (JUNIOR HIGH -lotsa drama lol) and it is overwhelming to feel like this so soon after finding out. ONE DAY AT A TIME is my motto for this pregnancy!
September 3rd, 2013, 10:34 AM
I was told when you've previously given birth, your body is already attuned to pregnancy and it just kicks back into the saddle so to speak . This is my third and my breast are already tender, uriniating frequently and lower back pain.
September 3rd, 2013, 10:43 AM
Masesmama's Avatar Veteran
This is my second and I feel like death! Lol. I have super sore breasts, dizziness, fatigue, nausea and I keep getting hot flashes. The Arizona summer is not doing me a favor lol I have set my AC down by 4 degrees from last week and I'm still sweating.

Expecting Baby Boy #2!

Due May 12, 2014!

September 3rd, 2013, 11:12 AM
Veteran
I have nausea building up daily especially if I don't have food in my stomach at all times. I nearly vomited at my son's play date this morning because of that (and I made sure to eat before too!). Thankfully it was as we were in the parking lot getting ready to leave. I haven't told my other mom friends yet and didnt want to give them any ideas! Lol.

Also the peering...I get up twice at night to do so. Normally I only go once. Bloated like crazy and my digestive system keeps me in the bathroom for another reason Fun times. But for me, this trimester is the hardest.

**Thank you, bokkechick, for my beautiful signature!**

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search