weekend plans?

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Nel
  • 3 Post By rebeccabaltimore and more
  • 2 Post By ashleyjo
  • 1 Post By LUSHaye

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 6th, 2013, 02:05 PM
ItalySarah's Avatar Proud Attached Mommy
I hope you guys have a great weekend I am heading to stay with my boyfriend for the weekend. What are you up to?

September 6th, 2013, 02:13 PM
Masesmama's Avatar Veteran
Hoping my husband will let me take lots of naps lol. We are BBQ'ing with my sisters family tomorrow and I am hoping we can catch a movie or something, even a rental lol.

Expecting Baby Boy #2!

Due May 12, 2014!

September 6th, 2013, 02:21 PM
Super Mommy
I will be hanging around the house most of the weekend. DH and I might catch a movie on Sunday.

Lucas Xavier is here! Born 4/24/2014 at 10:47pm
7 pounds 6 ounces
20.5 inches long

September 6th, 2013, 03:51 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Voting, studying and hopefully not much else

September 6th, 2013, 03:52 PM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Probably nothing. It seems the two boys in school have caught germs the first week. So the oldest has been sleeping since 5 it's now 7pm. The middle is half asleep on the couch watching Netflix. So if they're getting a cold, I'm bound to get it. Yuck.

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
September 6th, 2013, 04:00 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by inyourhonor View Post
Probably nothing. It seems the two boys in school have caught germs the first week. So the oldest has been sleeping since 5 it's now 7pm. The middle is half asleep on the couch watching Netflix. So if they're getting a cold, I'm bound to get it. Yuck.
I hope you don't! I have a cold or something that also wants to be a chest infection and I am feeling like it SUCKS to be me right now lol.

September 6th, 2013, 04:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I wish to do nothing but my son starts hockey tomorrow ...ugh lots to be done
Decemberhill likes this.

September 6th, 2013, 05:59 PM
rebeccabaltimore and more's Avatar (rebeccabaltimore)
I'm throwing a baby shower for my sister tomorrow wheeeee it's her first baby!

Thank you Vicki for my awesome siggy!!

September 6th, 2013, 06:07 PM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella88 View Post
I hope you don't! I have a cold or something that also wants to be a chest infection and I am feeling like it SUCKS to be me right now lol.
Oh no! I hope you feel better soon! I'm bound to get it, I usually always do because they want to snuggle with me when they don't feel well. I'm going to be grabbing emergen-c tomorrow to try and help some. It just seems to be a head cold, but those stink.

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
September 6th, 2013, 08:32 PM
Veteran
I think we will be hanging around the house. There is a city wide garage sale and a flea market up at the airport so we might venture out for that.

I am trying hard not to buy a ton of stuff for baby but its so hard when I know that garage sale season will be over soon and it won t start back up before baby is born.
September 6th, 2013, 09:11 PM
mkljmom's Avatar Super Mommy
Football games for my son and little brother (he is 17 and lives with us) and cheer for the gals. Hubz a (gag) bachelor party to go to so I *might* take the kids to the drive-in or rent a movie and church on Sunday....it will be Monday before we know it!
September 6th, 2013, 10:01 PM
Masesmama's Avatar Veteran
Ahhh my DH and son have a nasty cold too. I don't know how I haven't gotten it yet between two of them loving on me lol. My son happens to be extra affectionate when he is sick. Yay mommy lol

Expecting Baby Boy #2!

Due May 12, 2014!

September 7th, 2013, 04:08 AM
Decemberhill's Avatar Nicole
I would like nothing more than to lay in bed all weekend. I am just so exhausted. But my in laws flew in for the weekend. Yesterday we had a cabana at the beach all day and today we are taking the boat off shore fishing. I'm not sure how that will go since I can't take dramamine. I better catch a darn big fish!

Mom to Ava (8) and Layla (6). Bennett Scott due May 19, 2014!
September 7th, 2013, 04:12 AM
ashleyjo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Im running a 5k this am then probably just hanging out /cleaning after and yomorrow we have a birthday party for one of the little cousins in the family.. then its monday and back to work!
inyourhonor and ToMuchElmo like this.

September 7th, 2013, 06:28 AM
ToMuchElmo's Avatar Veteran
Wow running a 5K! Good for you!

DH left for a fishing trip for the weekend and left the 4 kids at home with me LOL. It's ok, because I'm leaving him with the kids next weekend for a YMCA camp. Here's hoping I'm feeling good, because it's activity packed.
September 7th, 2013, 10:10 AM
LUSHaye's Avatar Super Mommy
We are somewhere in the mountains! I think in Southern CO. I'm really not sure. But it is so nice, oh man. The high today is supposed to be 70 and the lows are hitting the 40s. HOORAY! We've been averaging 96 for the past couple weeks in the city and the school I work at had an early release because of the heat (we have no AC). So this cool break from everything is just what I needed.
inyourhonor likes this.
September 7th, 2013, 07:24 PM
ItalySarah's Avatar Proud Attached Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUSHaye View Post
We are somewhere in the mountains! I think in Southern CO. I'm really not sure. But it is so nice, oh man. The high today is supposed to be 70 and the lows are hitting the 40s. HOORAY! We've been averaging 96 for the past couple weeks in the city and the school I work at had an early release because of the heat (we have no AC). So this cool break from everything is just what I needed.
When I lived in Italy I spent so much time in the mountains. I absolutely loved it. I would love to visit CO and see the mountains there, I bet they are gorgeous.

September 8th, 2013, 06:52 AM
mommy2b43's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We had soccer and my first midwife meeting yesterday (general meeting not personal appointment- we've decided to go with them though so fingers crossed all goes well!). Today we have church and swimming at my parent's house- I'm trying to at least stay busy on the weekend because I had a really bad week last week with morning sickness and I find it really hard to get moving when I'm home alone with the kids- not looking forward to tomorrow! I'm just chugging on though- the morning sickness will pass right??? Oh and I'm 7 weeks today!!! Woohoo!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search