Still testing...

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By joanna26
  • 1 Post By Masesmama
  • 2 Post By ashleyjo
  • 2 Post By RoxyLew
  • 2 Post By joanna26

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 7th, 2013, 08:01 AM
Masesmama's Avatar Veteran
Because I am so paranoid lol. It is painfully slow watching my BFP progress on dollar store tests!! I am 16 dpo today. My lines are taking so long to get dark on dollar tests!!

I don't know why the picture isn't showing, this is the link

http://s209.photobucket.com/user/x0b...49771.jpg.html

Expecting Baby Boy #2!

Due May 12, 2014!

Last edited by Masesmama; September 7th, 2013 at 08:16 AM.
September 7th, 2013, 08:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I can't see your pic but I am still testing too I used my last FRER today and am trying to decide if I am going to buy more or just use the 80 million Wondfros I have.
Masesmama likes this.

September 7th, 2013, 08:18 AM
Masesmama's Avatar Veteran
Gah stupid picture lol. It's hard to th the in a post from iPad. I probably looked like a crazy person buying 8 tests the other day, especially if they knew I am already pregnant lol. I think I will keep testing at least weekly until I have my first real prenatal appointment. And that is driving me crazy because I can't schedule it yet too lol.

Hey Joanna, just noticed that you and I are due date buddies
joanna26 likes this.

Expecting Baby Boy #2!

Due May 12, 2014!

September 7th, 2013, 10:26 AM
ToMuchElmo's Avatar Veteran
I hate the $ store ones. I got super faint positives, then a negative and waited for AF....it didn't come and I continued testing...
September 7th, 2013, 10:58 AM
ashleyjo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That's how my positives look on the FRERs so I keep having mini panic attacks.. They're getting darker this am though! Umm, I am a total POAS enabler.. I bought three boxes of tests last night...... :-X
Masesmama and ToMuchElmo like this.
September 7th, 2013, 05:06 PM
I went to the dollar store yesterday and asked for 7 tests (so I can test each day until my u/s) and the lady looked at me like I was crazy and exclaimed "7 TESTS!!" and I'm all over here like "shhhh, let's not tell the whole world and make me look like an idiot". She's like are you trying to get pregnant, and I then had to go into detail how I've been bleeding, want to test each day until my appointment to give myself a little piece of sanity back and after all that she proceeds to tell me she only has 4. Sheesh, just put the tests in the bag and call it good.
Masesmama and ToMuchElmo like this.

September 7th, 2013, 06:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm pretty sure I don't want to know how much I've spent on tests over the past 3.5 years or so. DH says we should just buy stock in the company that makes FRERs
ToMuchElmo and RoxyLew like this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search