I do not remember bing this sick so soon

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By *CAMM*

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 8th, 2013, 10:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I cant seem to eat anything! This morning if eating didnt make the nausea go away I would have prefered not to. All I could manage to get down was a piece of a brownie and some lemonade.

The thought of most things make me want to hurl, hearing the names of foods makes me imagine them, and then I wanna hurl... this is ridiculous!! Not even bacon.... I dont even want bacon!! What is the baby doing to me!

Last night for dinner I has 4 coconut shrimp, a chicken finger, bread and butter and a pickle.... this is not the healthy eating I had in mind.

September 8th, 2013, 10:39 AM
*CAMM*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Try eating a few saltines before you get out of bed and sucking on lemon drops or any other sour candy might calm your stomach enough to eat other types of food.

I'm sick almost all day long. Nothing sounds good EXCEPT sweets.. I dont throw up..just sick to my stomach. I'm just forcing down healthier options although I really just want ice cream and cookies ALL DAY LONG =(. Whenever I eat I usually feel just as sick afterwards..its not fun.
Nel likes this.

September 8th, 2013, 11:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
im exactly the same way. saltines sounds so gross to me right now though

September 8th, 2013, 11:54 AM
ashleyjo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm right there with you.. Absolutely nothing sounds good and I'm constantly queasy. I stopped at Wendy's today for lunch and almost puked out the window on the way home.. Its nice to have symptoms, butttttt at the same time, not ever feeling well is gonna suck!

September 8th, 2013, 01:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Its lunch time now and I just dont want anything.... I had a few bites of watermelon and i just cant, its horrible because I am actually hungry

September 8th, 2013, 01:19 PM
mommy2b43's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Protein- you need protein. It's the last thing I want to eat but ask anyone who's survived morning sickness...I don't know who started the bland carb rumor but they're wrong. Last pregnancy, I would get up and eat a banana (because it's one of the few foods that don't hurt so much coming back up), every morning I'd just sit around until it came back up. Finally someone told me to eat eggs. The puking stopped (granted I was much further along so I'd say it could be a coincidence except...).

This pregnancy, I force myself to eat protein (believe me I don't want it and it doesn't sound good and rather starve but...)- I have never made it this far without throwing up (7 weeks today). I have gagged and I would be very surprised if I make it through to the end without losing my lunch quite a bit but...not throwing up is so much better than throwing up lol. I also have been having some success with probiotics- I'd been taking one every time I eat and now I'm upping it to 3ish (my midwife okayed "mega dosing" probiotics)- I'm still nauseous and I'm sure some days will be worse than others but I can eat and more importantly drink plenty.

Oh and I ate raw almonds this morning which I so had been avoiding bc I thought they'd upset my stomach but my midwife brought it up...they were good- satisfying but bland and were not unpleasant to eat.

(Sorry if my advice is all stuff you've heard- I was in and out of the ER with HG with my first until 20 some weeks and almost as sick with my second but I forced myself to eat a little with her- this time I'm doing it even more and so far it's the best I've felt...morning sickness sucks!)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search