Paranoia

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Nel

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 13th, 2013, 04:23 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm hanging out for next Thursday for my ultrasound! I am so excited and so anxious. I want to see a heartbeat (or two!) so bad and I am scared that I will have nothing in there. I have this fear that, even with the positive tests and the positive bloodwork (not to mention the fact that AF would have started ages ago and I would probably be on the way to another one soon, that there will be no baby there or a way too small baby with no heartbeat. I would love to have just a mild worry. Are there people who don't worry about miscarriage? I try to get over it and tell myself it's dumb but sometimes the worry is overwhelming. Underneath it all I do feel that everything will work out fine and that I will have a healthy baby at the right time but the worry still remains. I know the worry is most likely never going to go away but a bit less would be nice .

September 13th, 2013, 04:30 PM
bugz
Surprisingly I'm not that worried about it. I rarely think I about it and if I do I don't get upset. That sounds terrible! I'd be devastated if it did happen but I dunno, I just don't worry about it. BUT I worry myself sick that something is going to be wrong with the baby. And sadly that won't be resolved by seeing the heartbeat I'm sure I'll worry about that until the little one - or as my BF likes to call it, the seed - is born. I spend far too much time looking up disorders and watching mums on YouTube with babies with disorders.
September 13th, 2013, 04:33 PM
I had a really bad "worrying" day a couple of days ago! Mind you, that was just 2 days after seeing baby and hearing the heartbeat!! I told DF yesterday and he just said that it's normal to worry, but that everything will work out how it's supposed to. I just try to think positive, or not about it at all; but when I do have the thoughts I think to myself, worrying isn't going to do anything but make me upset so I why bother. It is reassuring to know I'm not the only one who feels this way, but on the bright side, in 8 months we'll look back at this and laugh.
September 13th, 2013, 04:36 PM
Masesmama's Avatar Veteran
I'm right there with you! I have almost 3 weeks till my sonogram still. I dreamt last night that I was miscarrying and woke up running to the bathroom to check lol.

Expecting Baby Boy #2!

Due May 12, 2014!

September 13th, 2013, 04:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am also not too worried. Now that you are going to be a Mom the worry will be constant. It gets worse once the baby shows up, well it did for me anyway.

Worry about things that actually need your attention and that you might be able to fix. For me I concentrate my reading and time on my heath, diet, exercise etc. Positive things If its out of your control all you can do is have faith and be positive.
bella88 likes this.

September 13th, 2013, 05:00 PM
TTC # 5
I have a huge worry . It is so bad I feel like I am always so crabby! I can't wait until after the 1st tri is over.

Thank you Leanne78 for my beautiful siggy!
September 15th, 2013, 07:27 AM
Veteran
I worry a lot. I had an early MC in June and I think that makes it worse. That, and I feel like there is a lot of pressure over timing. With DS I didnt care as much because he was our first, but I really dont want a large gap between DS and baby #2 and they are already going to be further apart than planned, another MC would widen the gap even more. Plus, a may due date would be awesome as I have a few other friends due in the spring, and I would get a warm weather maternity leave. It seems to good to be true...

#1: DS born 8.25.11 at 40w1d
#2: chemical pregnancy 6.26.13 at 4w3d
#3: miscarriage after heartbeat 9.20.13 at 7w (trisomy 14)
#4: chemical pregnancy 12.2.13 at 5w
#5: hoping this is my RAINBOW baby. EDD 10.17.14

September 15th, 2013, 10:25 AM
Sassafrass's Avatar Running Mamma
I am also scared to death for my u/s. I had a loss in June at 10 weeks, so of course Im more worried than normal.

Brady('97)
Olivia('98)
Gavin('00)
Jaiden('03)
Gage('05)
Sloan('10)
Silas('11)
and 3 in my heart(3/13, 6/13 & 9/13)

Cautiously expecting our precious rainbow baby 02/18/15

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search