Have you developed any new (and possibly strange) habits since getting pregnant?

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Masesmama

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 14th, 2013, 02:23 AM
bugz
For the last couple weeks I've been obsessed with watching tv with the tv muted. I don't really know why and it drives other people nuts haha. I just love the silence of it while watching the picture.
September 14th, 2013, 12:18 PM
LUSHaye's Avatar Super Mommy
Just moaning and groaning whenever I get in and out of bed. Everything hurts and I must let the entire household know!
September 14th, 2013, 12:37 PM
Masesmama's Avatar Veteran
Not really but I haven't been able to sleep and when I do, my dreams are insane lol
jazzybee12 likes this.

Expecting Baby Boy #2!

Due May 12, 2014!

September 14th, 2013, 01:06 PM
mkljmom's Avatar Super Mommy
My 4 year old still takess a 2-3 hour nap in the afternoon. Before I got pregnant, I would sleep with her for at least an hour, sometimes two. Now, I lay down with her and fall asleep for 20 minutes and wake up wide awake.
September 15th, 2013, 07:48 AM
Avocado... and olives. I want avocado and olives with every meal. My husband just shakes his head. lol. I definitely can relate to the moaning and groaning. My boobs are extremely sore and I seem to forget that when im taking off my bra. When they flop down I yell out in pain. lol
September 15th, 2013, 11:28 AM
LUSHaye's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzybee12 View Post
My boobs are extremely sore and I seem to forget that when im taking off my bra. When they flop down I yell out in pain. lol
Oh gosh that made me laugh. But it's definitely not funny when it hurts.
I hate wearing a bra now, but I've had to fish out my soft ones without underwires because it hurts when I lay down. My poor boobs need some sort of protection.
September 15th, 2013, 01:01 PM
bugz
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUSHaye View Post
Oh gosh that made me laugh. But it's definitely not funny when it hurts.
I hate wearing a bra now, but I've had to fish out my soft ones without underwires because it hurts when I lay down. My poor boobs need some sort of protection.
I've been living in sports bras because that's the only way I'm not in agony from just walking. If they move the slightest I'm in a lot of pain. I never take them off. If I sleep without one it hurts whenever I move, the cats jump on me or something rubs against my nipples
September 16th, 2013, 07:09 AM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No weird habits that I can think of!

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search