I totally cheated...

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bria'sMommy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 15th, 2013, 01:55 PM
Crafty Mommy
And snuck a peek at the bean before my scheduled US next week! I am so worried I will have an empty sac or something weird while I have DH and DD with me that I had to look. One of our OBs was up on the floor and volunteered to take a peek so I took him up on it. Since I see him all the time, we of course did not do a vaginal so he warned me we may not see much. All he could see was a healthy sac and possibly a fetal pole but couldn't really tell with the abdominal US alone. So I THINK I feel better?!? He said based on the sac not to worry and that I could sneak in for free with his office tomorrow if I didn't want to wait (of course I don't want to wait another week!).

Question is: do I tell DH I cheated and snuck a peek? He may not be so happy that I did....

September 15th, 2013, 06:11 PM
ashleyjo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That's a toughy!! I know my husband would be pissed but I'd tell him anyway.. I think he'd understand just cause I'm so paranoid about early loss, but he'd still be upset.. I think if it were scheduled and he just couldn't make it, it wouldn't be as bad..

If my hospital had U/S in it, I'd have a TERRIBLE time not having one everytime I worked! But luckily for me, it doesn't, so I don't have to worry so much about it..

September 15th, 2013, 08:13 PM
I wish I had an opportunity to check! There's no ultrasound machine near the unit I work it, but I would do it in a heartbeat if I could.. I wouldn't say anything to DH until you bothe see the next u/s..
September 17th, 2013, 07:24 PM
Crafty Mommy
My guilt got the best of me and I told him. He wasn't mad, just said no more peeking until he's there cause he would want to be there if something wasn't right. Ooooo-Kay! Fine...
Mariediamante likes this.

September 17th, 2013, 10:40 PM
anjewellove's Avatar Super Mommy
My DH knows I peeked with #2. How can I resist when the machine is right there egging me on?!?!
September 18th, 2013, 02:31 AM
BB2014's Avatar Super Mommy
If I had the machine, I would be peeking too!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search