Breast feeding

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 2nd, 2013, 02:20 PM
JillMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Anyone else still nursing? I am, and I and HUNGRY all the time! How are the rest of you doing/feeling?? Also my pump supply is low low low

Jett 10/11/12 7lb 14.5oz 20.5in long
October 2nd, 2013, 02:26 PM
anhoyle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sick that I can't keep much down. I get sick even from water. I really want to make it to a year of breastfeeding but I feel like my supply is getting worse and worse. Especially since I can't stay hydrated. :/

[/url

October 2nd, 2013, 03:06 PM
JillMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry mama I'm not far enough along yet to be getting sick, but I can only imagine its on the horizon. Could you stomach some oats or lactation cookies?

Jett 10/11/12 7lb 14.5oz 20.5in long
October 2nd, 2013, 07:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm still nursing my 13 month old. My nips are very sore and I'm starving but we are still going! I know my supply has dropped some but he still seems pretty content. I have noticed he has increased his solids intake.

October 2nd, 2013, 07:19 PM
Beeker's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am still nursing my 18 mo--my boobs are starting to hurt and I need to drink way more water...

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!!
October 3rd, 2013, 01:35 AM
anhoyle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JillMama View Post
I'm sorry mama I'm not far enough along yet to be getting sick, but I can only imagine its on the horizon. Could you stomach some oats or lactation cookies?
I eat rolled oats every morning for breakfast. I just can't keep much down. Water upsets my stomach but I know I need it and I'm not drinking nearly enough. Yesterday I couldn't keep anything down at all even with Zofran. I just hope it gets better soon so I don't get dehydrated.

[/url

October 3rd, 2013, 08:26 AM
Veteran
Nursing my 1yo and I am exhausted! She still nurses a lot and I tend to have an oversupply so I am making plenty still. I think it makes you more tired. I nursed through 2 other pregnancies as well and felt the same.

How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers. ~ Blessed Mother Teresa
October 3rd, 2013, 10:08 AM
Londons Butterfly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Londons Butterfly Send a message via Yahoo to Londons Butterfly
Nursing my 14 month old and it's the same. Hungry all the time. Exhausted all the time. And now everything I taste has a funny taste, the same one for everything. Blah.

Scarlett Diane

October 3rd, 2013, 12:55 PM
emilyeeb's Avatar Veteran
My daughter is 15 months (today exactly) and we still nurse. I get so thirsty and actually feel sick if I am not sipping on cold water at all times.
October 3rd, 2013, 10:59 PM
Cheet_oh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My daughter is 16 months old, still nursing. My nipples were sore and chapped before I found out I was pregnant. I haven't had nausea this pregnancy, weird. I am absolutely devouring everything.

(Angela - 37) (Doug - 32)

(Steven - 20) (Sebastian - 18) (Mina - 13) (Ava - 4) (Aria - 1)

October 4th, 2013, 04:42 PM
Super Mommy
My son is almost 2 and he nurses 2-3 times a day most days. I think my supply has dropped a little but he really doesn't need much at this point so it doesn't seem to be a problem. I still plan to let him wean on his own, but reserve the right to change my mind if I feel like I can't take it anymore later in the pregnancy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search