Happy Friday!

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By girlsofsummer

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 4th, 2013, 06:13 AM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Expecting baby #1
Finally this week is over. I've got a hellish week of work coming up, but first some fun this weekend. Will be hanging with friends, breakfast with the in-laws, watching football, doing some shopping (for home and for me, yay!)

What are your plans?
underhermantle likes this.
October 4th, 2013, 06:18 AM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My kids have a 3 day weekend so they're already destroying my house haha.

It's the usual Friday night for us, dinner with the IL's and cards (euchre).

Tomorrow, we're going to sort fall clothing, put away summer stuff. Put up Halloween decorations. And my mom is taking the boys so the husband and I can go to Cracker Barrel! We've both been craving it

Sunday, I'm not sure. Since we're going out for a bit Saturday night, we'll probably make Sunday night family movie night.

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
October 4th, 2013, 07:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
YAY for the weekend!!! Was a bad week here too. Everyone in my house got very sick last Sunday and then I got in trouble at work for being sick too much... then they gave me EXTRA work to get done by today!! I got it all done yesterday so YAY for Friday

I ticked over to 10 weeks today !! I got about 10 hours of sleep last night and so far today haven't had any really bad MS

October 4th, 2013, 07:42 AM
Veteran
I love the weekends...looking forward to spending it with dh and the kids doing whatever we want! First weekend we don't have to do something or go somewhere....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's like heaven to me!

How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers. ~ Blessed Mother Teresa
October 4th, 2013, 08:24 AM
emilyeeb's Avatar Veteran
We plan on spending the weekend getting ready for our move next week. Ack. I am so tired of moving. Relieved that after this next move, we don't have to do it again at least for 2.5 years. Oh and we have a couple restaurants we have been wanting to try that we are hitting up this weekend before we go.
October 4th, 2013, 12:29 PM
MommaBean18's Avatar Gabe & Mason's Mommy
DF and I have work this weekend. I'm going to finish my homework. Get to babysit my little siblings tomorrow. Then the u/s on Monday!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search