Anyone else Dizzy?

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 4th, 2013, 08:42 AM
Veteran
I was not dizzy at all with first pregnancy. this one I get dizzy a few times a day. Not fall over or anything but have to stop walking for a bit. Never at same time or after I do anything specific. Any recommendations on what I can do to help it out?

Nathaniel "Nate"
October 4th, 2013, 10:20 AM
RedSoxFan84's Avatar Veteran
Definitely make sure you are drinking plenty of water, that's the number one reason you may be getting dizzy. Also, when getting up from laying to sitting to standing give yourself a few minutes to acclimate to the change in position.

Thanks Vicki... for my beautiful siggy!
October 4th, 2013, 12:14 PM
Masesmama's Avatar Veteran
I have been super dizzy. I feel like passing out sometimes. I think it's a combination of hormones and extra blood in the system. I usually drink a glass of water and just lay down for a few minutes. It doesn't help the nausea to be dizzy too lol. I have read it's very normal in the first trimester.

Expecting Baby Boy #2!

Due May 12, 2014!

October 4th, 2013, 12:22 PM
mkljmom's Avatar Super Mommy
I have been unbelievably dizzy even when I'm sure I'm hydrated. I think it is what makes my ms so bad. I had it like this with my 2nd pregnancy. I think it is so interesting how each pregnancy is so different, just like each baby is different.
Mommy to Max 9/21/99, Lucy 8/9/05, Kirby 7/18/07, Jaycie 2/11/09, and expecting baby #5 5/6/14
October 4th, 2013, 12:24 PM
Masesmama's Avatar Veteran
This pregnancy is definitely different than my first. My first was easy, I only had morning sickness for two weeks and that was while we were on vacation and had been flying. I do not ever wish on anyone to fly during their first trimester lol. This time I am super tired and dizzy most of the day but only enough to where I feel worn down and not "sick". I'm counting down days until I feel good again. Dizziness definitely makes the MS feel so much worse.

Expecting Baby Boy #2!

Due May 12, 2014!

October 4th, 2013, 05:03 PM
Super Mommy
It's because our circulatory systems are expanding rapidly and thus blood pressure is typically quite low at this stage. Happens to me pretty often. Staying hydrated and not standing up too fast is really all you can do I think. First trimester sucks. so. much. I really can't wait to get past 12 weeks or so!
October 5th, 2013, 03:30 PM
LUSHaye's Avatar Super Mommy
Even before being pregnant, if I stand up or sit up too fast, my vision goes out and everything is fuzzy for a couple seconds. So I've been taking extra precautions to not fly out of my seat or jump out of bed. My stomach hurts something fierce when I move too fast anyways.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search