Bad feeling :(

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lovemylittlemiss

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 4th, 2013, 12:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Woke up to what appeared to be a little bit of blood My underwear were dark so it was hard to tell what color it was but now I have a bad feeling :/ It was dry so it must have happened overnight and I didn't have any when I wiped. To make matters worse I can't go to the doctor here (visiting the States right now) because my German insurance doesn't cover anything abroad. The only way I could get it covered is if it is an emergency but I don't know if this can be classified as an emergency or not.

October 4th, 2013, 02:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I went to the emergancy because I had bad cramps while pregnant with my first. they sent me for an ultrasound to make sure everything was ok. I felt bad at the time cause I wasnt sure if i was over reacting but ... id do it again.

October 4th, 2013, 04:39 PM
Super Mommy
I am so sorry. :-( I had spotting for my ENTIRE first pregnancy and let me tell you I understand how stressful it is. What you describe sounds minor so it seems very likely everything is perfectly fine. How long until you're back in Germany?
October 4th, 2013, 05:42 PM
anhoyle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Have you dtd recently? That can cause it sometimes. It's a scary thing. I had a subchorionic bleed with ds so bad that blood took up over 1/3 of my uterus. Try not to worry. I had tons of bleeding with my son and he's perfectly healthy. If things get worse go to the er. It was the only thing to give me a piece of mind. I'll be praying for you.

[/url

October 4th, 2013, 06:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskaMom View Post
I am so sorry. :-( I had spotting for my ENTIRE first pregnancy and let me tell you I understand how stressful it is. What you describe sounds minor so it seems very likely everything is perfectly fine. How long until you're back in Germany?
We will be back on the 10th

Thanks everyone. So far no more bleeding...hoping it was just a fluke.

October 5th, 2013, 06:46 AM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Us two became we three <3
Hope you are doing ok today. It sounds like it was just a fluke. Perhaps your cervix is just super sensitive right now?

I swear, pregnancy gets you ready for so many things, including worrying for the rest of your life about your child
October 5th, 2013, 08:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you so far no more bleeding...I don't think I will go in unless I bled again or have any other miscarriage signs.

October 5th, 2013, 01:36 PM
208mama's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskaMom View Post
Was this due to a hematoma, or SCH? Dr. has me on pelvic rest until my bleeding completely stops, but it's going to be sooo hard to not DTD for the entire pregnancy if it never stops............

Tyler Jean:9 Jamisen Ryan: 6 Jaxyn Lily: 7

Izzy a he or Izzy a she - due 5/3/14
October 5th, 2013, 02:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 208mama View Post
Was this due to a hematoma, or SCH? Dr. has me on pelvic rest until my bleeding completely stops, but it's going to be sooo hard to not DTD for the entire pregnancy if it never stops............
Hope you get off pelvic rest soon! I'm automatically in pelvic rest because dh is in germany right now so I feel your pain! Lol
208mama likes this.

October 5th, 2013, 08:52 PM
Andrea1122's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Location: California, Thank you military for sending us back home
Hope the spotting was just a one time thing, and and all is well

October 6th, 2013, 08:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea1122 View Post
Hope the spotting was just a one time thing, and and all is well
Thank you

October 6th, 2013, 05:32 PM
rebeccabaltimore and more's Avatar (rebeccabaltimore)
I spotted and bled for 12 weeks. And everything was fine. My son is 3 now. There are a number of causes for bleeding in pregnancy, and most are harmless.

Thank you Vicki for my awesome siggy!!

October 7th, 2013, 05:55 AM
Tree_Love's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 208mama View Post

I think SCH stands for sub-chrionic hematoma.

Elan Dakota 7/28/2012
Paxx Tarlow & Sage Finley 10/20/2012
Rhys Caelan 5/3/2013

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search