Weekend plans?

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By mkljmom

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 4th, 2013, 05:21 PM
peace.love.audrey's Avatar Twins? Pinch me!
Doing anything fun and exciting this weekend?

8.27.10 1.30.11 3.18.13
Don't believe in God? You're not alone!
October 4th, 2013, 07:36 PM
ashleyjo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My little dude has a soccer game tomororw AM and we're supposed to get family pics, but i looks like stormy weather.. then nothing planned beyond that!

October 4th, 2013, 09:50 PM
MommaBean18's Avatar Gabe & Mason's Mommy
Work, homework, and babysitting my siblings. Busy boring weekend!!

October 4th, 2013, 10:05 PM
peace.love.audrey's Avatar Twins? Pinch me!
Right now we're at my friends reception after her 10 year vow renewal. Tomorrow probably sit on my butt a lot. I'm going to have the house to myself for about 8 hours and I plan to do about 5 loads of laundry inbetween my naps on the couch. Sunday we are going to an end of summer bbq and then I work that night.

8.27.10 1.30.11 3.18.13
Don't believe in God? You're not alone!
October 4th, 2013, 10:24 PM
Londons Butterfly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Londons Butterfly Send a message via Yahoo to Londons Butterfly
I'm going to the Renaissance Faire tomorrow. Then consulting a Passion Party in the evening. Then going to say goodbye to one of my friends who's temporarily moving out of town while her husband is deployed. Busy day.

Sunday I'll be cleaning the house watching movies with my kids and enjoying the rest of my weekend.

Scarlett Diane

October 4th, 2013, 10:43 PM
mkljmom's Avatar Super Mommy
The usual football, cheer, etc... and tomorrow we get to go to the laundry mat since the washer is busted =/ can't wait!

I am excited for Sunday. Birthday dinner with family for my sister's and my bdays. In the afternoon my I'm going to an open house for my friend's new foundation. She is a stage 4 breast cancer survivor and started a foundation that is providing free housing to patients traveling to Indianapolis for cancer treatment. SO proud of her!
ashleyjo and MommaBean18 like this.
Mommy to Max 9/21/99, Lucy 8/9/05, Kirby 7/18/07, Jaycie 2/11/09, and expecting baby #5 5/6/14
October 5th, 2013, 04:54 AM
BB2014's Avatar Super Mommy
This morning we have DS soccer game. Then I want to go to the mall to pick up our family pictures at JCPenney. They said they'd be back on the 10th but we had them taken on the 25th..they always have them back sooner- I might call first But window shop in the mall..maybe even baby stuff!

Sunday- catch up on all the house and yard stuff day. fun fun LOL

October 5th, 2013, 05:38 AM
LUSHaye's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sleeping, as usual. Maybe some shopping. We just got our first snow and my footwear needs to be replenished. SO has a potluck or something he wants to go to. We'll see how I'm feeling when it rolls around, though.
October 5th, 2013, 08:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
DH took my lil guy to hockey about 30 mins ago and then when they get home DH has to leave again right away for a volley ball tournament. The Kiddo and I might stop in to watch a bit later in the day if I am feeling well. I also have a wedding to go to in two weeks so I am going to go dress shopping. Nothing I have will look good over this huge bloat.

October 5th, 2013, 08:41 AM
emilyeeb's Avatar Veteran
I have lots of plans in my head for this weekend in preparation for our move next week....but this fatigue is really settling in. I don't know if I am going to make it through this day without a good long nap. Ugh. Oh and sharp cheddar cheese is my favorite right now lol it takes that tinge of yuck out of the back of my throat.

Thank you for my siggy Jaidynsmum!

October 5th, 2013, 09:04 AM
Decemberhill's Avatar Nicole
We are having a neighborhood Oktoberfest party this evening. I'm making Sauerkraut Balls. Yum! Tomorrow we are going to a seafood festival. Although all seafood is extremely undesirable to me at the present time.

Mom to Ava (8) and Layla (6). Bennett Scott due May 19, 2014!
October 5th, 2013, 02:56 PM
208mama's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilyeeb View Post
I have lots of plans in my head for this weekend in preparation for our move next week....but this fatigue is really settling in. I don't know if I am going to make it through this day without a good long nap. Ugh. Oh and sharp cheddar cheese is my favorite right now lol it takes that tinge of yuck out of the back of my throat.
We moved last Sunday and I am stillllll unpacking. I was sooo tired before the move, but I felt like nesting kicked in during and I got our old house cleaned really well and this one ready to move into. Unpacking and organizing has not been fun though. That's what I should be doing right now!

Tyler Jean:9 Jamisen Ryan: 6 Jaxyn Lily: 7

Isla Elizabeth - 4/28/14

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search