Exhaustion!!!!!

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 14th, 2013, 12:24 PM
Veteran
Ok so everyday around 2:30-3:00 pm I get so tired when I right to stay awake.. I get really sick to my stomach and have to try really hard to stay awake. It's not a good time for me my daughter gets off the bus a little after 3:00pm and then I have to get my niece from daycare at 4 and cook dinner I am so tired then I play ref between them two because my niece has some issues with everything being her's and all that.. I just get so tired that I can't handle it!!! It's wearing me out where I can't even get my everyday household chores done!! Ugh!!!!

Thank You *Kiliki* For My Siggy

Cassie Engaged To Mathew & Mommy To MiKaylah

October 14th, 2013, 01:08 PM
Veteran
I hear you! I am so exhausted can barely keep up here! I keep telling myself that it will be better soon and that my body is doing so much hard work growing our precious little one. That usually helps...then I fall asleep lol!!!

How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers. ~ Blessed Mother Teresa
October 14th, 2013, 01:57 PM
ashleyjo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Right there with ya! I've been trying to make things that can go in the crock pot so I don't have to deal with dinner in the late afternoon/early evening.. And my almost four year old has had way more computer time than he's ever been allowed, cause then at least he'll lay in bed with me while I doze.. Sorry mama, hope this clears up soon!

October 14th, 2013, 04:51 PM
Veteran
It's not so much my 5 yr old as its my almost 2 yr old niece that is pushing me... She does not listen at all and I offered to watch her before I got pregnant and didn't start till after I found out.. She has had a rough life so far and I know it's something we have to work on but I can't do it.. My daughter was not like this I don't know how to deal with it... I have been making some easy dinners its the clean up part.... I need a maid lol

Thank You *Kiliki* For My Siggy

Cassie Engaged To Mathew & Mommy To MiKaylah

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search