So sick today!

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Nel

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 16th, 2013, 02:38 PM
Masesmama's Avatar Veteran
I feel so horrible today! Anyone else with me?

I woke up last night at 2 am after having pizza for dinner and was cold sweating and shaking feeling horrible. I took a bath and tried to go back to bed but got up every 30 mins to an hour with diarrhea. Today was my sons field trip so I had to ride the school bus with him and wanted to die the whole time. I took a nap when we got home and woke up feeling worse than before. I'm trying to eat for the first time today and I just feel horrible. I'm such a poor sport when it comes to being sick. I want this to be over! If I wake up sick again tomorrow I might just fall over and die lol.

Expecting Baby Boy #2!

Due May 12, 2014!

October 16th, 2013, 03:36 PM
LUSHaye's Avatar Super Mommy
Yes! The past few days have been just awful for me. I thought it was supposed to start easing up but it feels like it's getting more intense. I ate last night and then I was ready to hurl. It's been hard to tell burps apart from my stomach wanting to upchuck. I had to sit in the car for about ten minutes this morning before going into work because I couldn't shake the sick feeling.
I am right there with you with wanting this phase to just be over.
October 16th, 2013, 03:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Im with you ladies too, still

I was just talking with DH last night that I am SO hoping I only have another few weeks of this left. I just am SO unhappy right now and not enjoying any of this one bit.... Just so sick all the time.

October 16th, 2013, 04:11 PM
I swear I don't feel like I'm having A baby. I feel like I'm having cancer or something lol. With my first I wasn't very sick and we had already chosen names and everything by this point. I haven't even considered looking at anything baby related because I just feel gross. I'm really hoping we all jump into the second trimester feeling like a million bucks lol. I thought my sickness was easing up last week and then it took this horrible turn and has been worse. I've heard its because the 10th week transitions from yolk sac to placenta for nourishment and it should start to calm down now. Crossing my fingers for that lol.

Expecting Baby Boy #2!

Due May 12, 2014!

October 16th, 2013, 04:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I thought I was feeling better there for a couple days too but nope!! Its so much worse now. Yesterday during the car ride home from work/school my DH and son were talking about those fruit smelly markers. My son had drawn on his arm in blue and they were trying to figure out if it was blueberry or something else... I told them to change the topic... All I could hear was "smelly marker, smelly marker, smelly marker, smelly marker" over and over I had to roll the window down and get cold air on my face. This is so DUMB! I wanna enjoy growing my bean not feel like a cripple.
Masesmama likes this.

October 16th, 2013, 04:20 PM
Exactly how I feel!! The bus was so hot for my sons field trip today and I was sweating in the back. I brought crackers with me lol. I have to have cold air on me all the time which is kinda rough in Arizona lol. It's not quite cooled down here yet. My paper from th doctor said the placenta takes over fully between 13-14 weeks so I am counting down. I want to enjoy this. It will probably be my last!

Expecting Baby Boy #2!

Due May 12, 2014!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search