What are u eating [or not] these days?

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By joanna26

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 16th, 2013, 07:52 PM
PointDefiance's Avatar My job is life itself.
I'm pretty much living off of tacos, Doritos, fresh fruit, salad and snapple peach tea. Just about everything else makes my stomach turn =[
October 16th, 2013, 07:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
really boring foods are most appealing, like oatmeal. lol

Lots of fruit, milk, bread ... oh and cheese.

October 16th, 2013, 08:11 PM
Andrea1122's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Location: California, Thank you military for sending us back home
Every day is different for me. I have been eating out at fast food a lot this week. I need to go grocery shopping. Most days I have cheese, crackers, OJ, water. I have major food aversions and it sucks. I only have a craving when I'm overly hungry and its always some kind of crap foods..

October 16th, 2013, 11:43 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would kill for cheese toasted sandwiches, maybe with tomato but I'm constantly out of bread and cbf going to get more . Soups and boring things and tomato are on my go to list. Chicken is still a big turn off for me. I can eat it without throwing up now but it is NOT appealing at all, whereas chicken used to be my favourite meat.

October 17th, 2013, 01:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I've been really into oranges lately and have been craving chocolate chip cookies! I'm going to get some chocolate today to make some! I can't have anything really savory/rich right now.

October 17th, 2013, 04:27 AM
LUSHaye's Avatar Super Mommy
Watermelon has been super nice. Cereal and cold things are really easy. Mac and cheese, if I do the homemade version. Chicken has been the only meat I've really been wanting, but I can feel myself getting sick of it. Soups are awesome. Lemons, which I already love, are huge. I had some grapefruit juice last week or so, amazing! I'm trying to eat different stuff but it's difficult sometimes.
October 17th, 2013, 05:04 AM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Strawberries and grapes, like they're going out of style. Pancakes, oh my goodness, I'm craving those like no other.

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
October 17th, 2013, 05:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm not dealing with m/s (don't shoot me!) but major food cravings/aversions. Changes daily. Even someone mentioning a food can cause a major, major craving.
girlsofsummer likes this.

October 17th, 2013, 05:30 AM
Veteran
I get more of a night sickness... Like after I eat or as I am cooking dinner.. I get to we're I cold leave it there and let it burn in the pan.. But I have to finish for the family then I pick at my plate... But chicken is my favorite and I love mac n cheese not always likes me... I have craving some fruit just not sure what I want and no one else really eats fruit...

Thank You *Kiliki* For My Siggy

Cassie Engaged To Mathew & Mommy To MiKaylah

October 17th, 2013, 06:05 AM
mkljmom's Avatar Super Mommy
I have been craving water. I can't get enough! I eat a lot of granola bars and string cheese for snacks. GRAPES! They just taste so good right now. AND Spaghetti O's, which is so funny bc I usually think they are gross.

I have never been able to eat chicken when I am pregnant. Thinking about it makes me sick. Any meat right now pretty much grosses me out. The one thing that is very different this time....sweets do not taste good. I plowed through ice cream, cookies, etc. With the others. DH looked at me like I was crazy this weekend when I passed on the free bday dessert when we were out to dinner.
Mommy to Max 9/21/99, Lucy 8/9/05, Kirby 7/18/07, Jaycie 2/11/09, and expecting baby #5 5/6/14
October 17th, 2013, 10:56 AM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Us two became we three <3
Cheese. Still beloved cheese. I was eating lots of eggs the first few weeks but now the thought of them turns my stomach. I'm totally craving lunch meat too, especially salami. Orange juice and apples are my friends lately.

I'm hoping this cold permanently zaps some of these cravings. Dare I say my m/s has really waned these past few days!!!
October 17th, 2013, 04:05 PM
Masesmama's Avatar Veteran
Blah! Lol I have only really been craving bean burritos from Taco Bell with extra cheese lol. Otherwise I've been eating lots of crackers, croissants, oranges and grapes. Fruit always does well on my stomach especially tart fruits like plums. I've been kinda just snacking through the day. Pickles are good too lol. I haven't been eating much meat at all. I'm making chili cheese dogs for dinner with fries. That's like the only thing that sounds good right now. Pretzels are a safe bet too. My diet is mostly fruit and starchy breads, crackers or potatoes, and then bean burritos lol.

Expecting Baby Boy #2!

Due May 12, 2014!

October 17th, 2013, 04:09 PM
*CAMM*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm eating a ton of apples..its my one craving right now...that and mexican food.

My m/s is gone and I'm not having any food aversions anymore. I'm eating lots of different types of food.

October 17th, 2013, 04:14 PM
Tree_Love's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It changes every day. I guess my staples are cheese, chips, brownies, scooby doo fruit snacks sweet tea and chocolate milk.

On my off list is onion, refried beans, spaghettios (really any tomato soup like thing or tomato sauce, oddly plain tomato soup is fine), mushrooms, citrus (oh my gosh, 7up/sprite tastes like pine-sol), ginger, bananas. I am sure there is more but that is all I can think of. There is so much more with this pregnancy than with my DS. It is so weird.

Elan Dakota 7/28/2012
Paxx Tarlow & Sage Finley 10/20/2012
Rhys Caelan 5/3/2013

October 18th, 2013, 08:23 AM
Regular
My cravings change everyday. Right now all I want is Ice cream but I have been eating somewhat healthy dinners...Like Chicken and steamed broccoli.
October 18th, 2013, 08:28 AM
RedSoxFan84's Avatar Veteran
I'm loving cheese, I've had grilled cheese almost every day, lol! I also love ice cream, I guess I need that calcium

Thanks Vicki... for my beautiful siggy!
October 18th, 2013, 09:45 AM
208mama's Avatar Veteran
I am also a grilled cheese lover but that's always been my #1 fave. I love dipping it in ketchup!!! It might sound gross but it's the best!!!

I have sprouted toast every morning with almond butter and banana slices, then I dip it in coffee. It gets me out of bed every morning. My other morning goto is oats with chopped strawberries, peaches and bananas, with honey and brown sugar on top.

A lot of ladies are craving fruit. Sometimes I feel like My body is craving the Vitamin C

Tyler Jean:9 Jamisen Ryan: 6 Jaxyn Lily: 7

Isla Elizabeth - 4/28/14

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search