Maternity wear is win!!

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By bella88
  • 1 Post By lovemylittlemiss

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 20th, 2013, 01:28 AM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So pretty much nothing in the way of pants or skirts or anything fits me properly at the moment so I planned on getting at least some new pants for work. I went to a target outlet and instead spied two pairs of maternity tights for $14 each. Oh. My. God. They are sooooo comfortable! I'm not sure I can go back now! They probably aren't that flattering under the other clothes but at least they don't hurt to wear . Tummy panel =no squashing. Lol feels funny having slimmer legs than I'm used to and a much thicker waist.

Nel and ToMuchElmo like this.

October 20th, 2013, 02:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I've been wearing maternity jeans lately...sooo much more comfortable! I don't even care that I'm only 10/11 weeks!
MommaBean18 likes this.

October 20th, 2013, 06:30 AM
ToMuchElmo's Avatar Veteran
I have always had a tough time giving up maternity clothes after a pregnancy because they are so comfortable! I havent' told to many people I'm pg, so I have to avoid maternity clothes that look like maternity clothes, which sucks.
October 20th, 2013, 06:39 AM
Decemberhill's Avatar Nicole
I like those maternity leggings! I bought a pair at Kohls and hate them! I'll have to go check out Target.

Mom to Ava (8) and Layla (6). Bennett Scott due May 19, 2014!
October 20th, 2013, 06:42 AM
Veteran
I have a pair of maternity jeans that I wear and leggings!!!

Thank You *Kiliki* For My Siggy

Cassie Engaged To Mathew & Mommy To MiKaylah

October 20th, 2013, 08:24 AM
mkljmom's Avatar Super Mommy
I bought 2 pair last weekend and I loooove them! I normally carry all my weight in my belly, so I don't do the whole "tunic and leggings" look because I look pregnant. Now that I'm actually pregnant, I'm totally taking advantage of it!
Mommy to Max 9/21/99, Lucy 8/9/05, Kirby 7/18/07, Jaycie 2/11/09, and expecting baby #5 5/6/14
October 20th, 2013, 11:23 AM
amylynn82's Avatar Veteran
I've been wearing maternity pants for a couple of weeks (I'm only 10wks!)
Due to constipation and bloating...my "poop baby" has made me unable to fit (comfortably) in my regular jeans. ...and...I'm totally ok with it!
October 20th, 2013, 11:56 AM
Masesmama's Avatar Veteran
I'm all about maternity now too lol. I just got a bunch of stuff I ordered from motherhood so I made the switch to maternity jeans and I'm glad I did. So much more comfortable!

Expecting Baby Boy #2!

Due May 12, 2014!

October 20th, 2013, 12:33 PM
ashleyjo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
A friend of mine had a friend of her's give her a bunch of maternity stuff-- I mean like 10 bags full of stuff & she took what she wanted, and then told me to come see what I wanted-- So I got a couple pair of jeans from her and a ton of shirts! I am not full time in maternity yet-- using my beband with my regular jeans still.. But I LOVE those leggings-- I'm a legging addict..

October 20th, 2013, 05:15 PM
BB2014's Avatar Super Mommy
I need my maternity clothes bad but they're in our storage unit. Hopefully we can get them out tomorrow after work. I hate getting ready in the morning because I feel like my boobs are popping out of all of my shirts and my belly is tight on my pants.

October 21st, 2013, 12:03 PM
jmills1129's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I cant stand anything on my belly, so I have to get the low waste maternity. But I couldn't find any leggings that didn't have the panel, so I bought regular leggings one size bigger than I wear, they rock my world!

9w4d, June, 16 2013
Missing My Angel baby
October 21st, 2013, 01:57 PM
208mama's Avatar Veteran
I just dug a hidden treasure out of my closet that I have never worn until now:
American Apparel - Cotton Spandex Jersey Unitard
I threw a dress on over it with a cardigan and it was so comfy. The dress was sleeveless so it was easy to slip off to use the restroom but it would be amazing if there was a crotch opening panel I loved having no elastic!!

Tyler Jean:9 Jamisen Ryan: 6 Jaxyn Lily: 7

Izzy a he or Izzy a she - due 5/3/14

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search