Anyone else...

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By lovemylittlemiss
  • 1 Post By Tree_Love

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 20th, 2013, 01:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Dying to know the gender? I've been thinking about it all the time! I'm so impatient and just want to know so I can bond with the baby more and start planning! I will likely have to wait till 20 weeks so I still have 9/10 agonizing weeks left to go...

October 20th, 2013, 02:04 PM
ashleyjo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes-- I really really really want to know! At the most I have 7-8 weeks left-- We found out with #2 at 18ish weeks! I can't wait to start SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 20th, 2013, 02:35 PM
Londons Butterfly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Londons Butterfly Send a message via Yahoo to Londons Butterfly
I want to know. But I'm not really planning on finding out. I may just have the tech pitot in an envelope and do a cake reveal. I should find out in 9-11 weeks if I choose to.

Scarlett Diane

October 20th, 2013, 02:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It would be really cool to have a gender reveal party but DH and I are debating keeping the gender to ourselves until the birth as our own little secret! Partly because I don't want people hounding us about the name (we are for sure keeping that a secret). Last time people gave so much input and really picked apart our names. I will be telling you guys though Not sure if we will be able to keep the gender a secret or not though...lol
Londons Butterfly likes this.

October 20th, 2013, 02:41 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am super excited, I hope DH doesn't keep it to himself for too long! I think he will blow it but I'm going to let him find out by himself at the ultrasound and find out a bit later. It makes him feel a bit excited to think there's something in this whole pregnancy process that he can know and experience first . If he can keep it a secret then I get to stay on team green but I wouldn't bet on it.

October 20th, 2013, 02:47 PM
RedSoxFan84's Avatar Veteran
I can't wait to find out! So far our baby's wardrobe is all green and yellow lol

Thanks Vicki... for my beautiful siggy!
October 20th, 2013, 03:06 PM
Veteran
I can't wait to find out! I am obsessing over it. Every time I go to a store I want to buy something but am trying to wait! I find out at 16 weeks so that is 6.5 weeks away!! I can't wait
October 20th, 2013, 03:23 PM
Regular
I cannot wait to find out! I'm hoping for a boy this time around.
October 20th, 2013, 03:59 PM
Kellylovesricky's Avatar & Mikey & Isabella
Yes dying to know..I think about it constantly and I'm so back and forth. I just need assurance!

October 20th, 2013, 04:04 PM
LUSHaye's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm not too occupied with the gender. Yet.
We have a few onesies that are gender neutral. And I've got nursery colors picked out for either gender. But I don't mind the wait.
October 20th, 2013, 05:32 PM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Us two became we three <3
I'm still trying to find a way to convince DH to find out the gender!! If any of you can think of something, I'm all ears
October 20th, 2013, 06:06 PM
BB2014's Avatar Super Mommy
We'll find out in 6 weeks at 18 weeks. I'm not in a hurry because I want to enjoy the holidays- Halloween and Thanksgiving with my extended family visiting our house both times. Then once Thanksgiving is over, I'll be itching for December 3rdish but that will be right around the corner

October 20th, 2013, 08:24 PM
Lyndsey2013's Avatar Mom to 2 + 3
We are finding out December 4th. I am REALLY hoping for a girl, so she can have all of her sisters hand me downs. Unfortunately they were born/will be born during different seasons with the 2nd being in May and my first in January. I'm excited but haven't bought anything. It seems like it's coming up fast!

Gabriel Toms, 4/29/14
October 20th, 2013, 09:10 PM
MommaBean18's Avatar Gabe & Mason's Mommy
I haven't bought anything yet, we're waiting to know the gender. I was thinking about doing a gender reveal party as well. Thought that would be awesome!

October 21st, 2013, 03:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndsey2013 View Post
We are finding out December 4th. I am REALLY hoping for a girl, so she can have all of her sisters hand me downs. Unfortunately they were born/will be born during different seasons with the 2nd being in May and my first in January. I'm excited but haven't bought anything. It seems like it's coming up fast!
This is why the practical part of me would like a girl! We have sooo many clothes from DD, many of which are hand me downs from my cousin's girls. One was born in Feb (like DD) and the other in May so we have the seasons covered! Even though it would be so convenient I somehow can't imagine this baby being anything but a boy. We shall see!

October 21st, 2013, 11:57 AM
Tree_Love's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can hardly stand the wait!! Our appt is scheduled on Dec 2nd and I will be 17 weeks I think. We are having gender reveal photo's done, where we open the box and pink or blue balloons come out and the photog captures our expressions. Photos same day as the u/s. Thank goodness for being friends with our photog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemylittlemiss View Post
It would be really cool to have a gender reveal party but DH and I are debating keeping the gender to ourselves until the birth as our own little secret! Partly because I don't want people hounding us about the name (we are for sure keeping that a secret). Last time people gave so much input and really picked apart our names. I will be telling you guys though Not sure if we will be able to keep the gender a secret or not though...lol
We plan on keeping the name a secret as well. We got SO MUCH flack about Roghan (said Ro-gun) being like the hair product Rogaine. I wanted to stab people. People shut up after he was born so I figure if we wait until birth we will get less guff. I will let you ladies know!! I think our announcement will say something like, "The name is known, but our lips are sealed... Until their birth, when it's revealed!" We will just replace the/their with him/his or her.
lovemylittlemiss likes this.

Elan Dakota 7/28/2012
Paxx Tarlow & Sage Finley 10/20/2012
Rhys Caelan 5/3/2013

October 21st, 2013, 12:44 PM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I can't wait, but I'm not dying to know. I love that moment because it really helps my husband connect more. Finding out, referring to them by the name we chose. It definitely helps him feel more involved at that time.

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
October 21st, 2013, 02:43 PM
Masesmama's Avatar Veteran
This is crazy to me because I still don't even feel like I'm having a baby lol. For so long after my first we were anti more kids because he is such a handful. And now we are just shocked still lol. I'm scheduling an elective ultrasound around November 23rd! I need to call and set it up. Only 4 weeks away!! And we haven't even started looking at names at all lol.

Expecting Baby Boy #2!

Due May 12, 2014!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search