Anyone really showing yet?

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 24th, 2013, 07:15 AM
Regular
I have a little bump that I notice but others can't. Does this mean something is wrong? I always feel like something is wrong with the baby and I just want to run to the emergency room just to get an ultrasound.

I'm seriously acting like I have never been pregnant before but It's been 7 years...I forgot!. LOL

October 24th, 2013, 07:20 AM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You probably notice it more because its your body. Everyone shows at different times. There are women who barely protrude out because they have long torsos.

I wouldn't be worried.

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
October 24th, 2013, 07:30 AM
Regular
I had an 8lb baby and I had a little basketball belly.

October 24th, 2013, 07:36 AM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Expecting baby #1
My bump became hard and much more noticeable in the past week. But I am small-framed so I think that's why.

I'm also more than a week ahead of you! Don't sweat it, I'm sure everything is fine -- just watch, you'll pop out overnight
October 24th, 2013, 07:50 AM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think the ladies who are showing yet are probably a bit on the early side so I wouldn't worry about it . I was actually surprised that I have a bit of a belly now seeing as this is my first. Though I am only fairly short (159cms) and I think I have a pretty short torso. I still look mostly just fat . This is my 12 week belly pic and about the smallest I get during the day. Throughout the day I seem to find a fair bit of extra girth.

I remember following one woman on here a few years ago who didn't start showing until around 30 weeks! I would be kinda annoyed but I guess that's good in another way too.

October 24th, 2013, 09:40 AM
Lyndsey2013's Avatar Mom to 2 + 3
Yes I am definitely showing!!! But I just had a baby in January, so my muscles are prob still loose. I did not show until 26 weeks with my daughter.

Gabriel Tomás, 4/29/14
October 24th, 2013, 10:01 AM
Regular
Okay. So I have to wait a little longer to get that big bump. My belly is hard but I just thought it would be bigger.

October 24th, 2013, 10:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't feel like I'm showing at all...my husband swears I am. I think the baby is just pushing my fat out making me look fatter. I didn't show till way late with DD...I didn't have a noticeable bump till I was 24 or more weeks.

October 24th, 2013, 11:09 AM
rebeccabaltimore and more's Avatar (rebeccabaltimore)
I always show immediately. My sister didn't show until she was 4 months or so. My supermodel-looking SIL didn't show until halfway into the 2nd trimester. All three of us had healthy babies.

Thank you Vicki for my awesome siggy!!

October 24th, 2013, 05:18 PM
LUSHaye's Avatar Super Mommy
I like to think I'm showing...but then I realize it's just a food baby. I try to check in the morning when there's nothing in my stomach. Not a whole lot going on in the bump department.
October 24th, 2013, 05:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I def am but my belly muscles never fully recovered after the first baby. I even did p90x every spring for the last 3 years and ... haha nope! I bloat really easily now so I am showing really quick.

October 24th, 2013, 07:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yes I am showing this is my second baby and they say you show quickly but I am mildly concerned that there may be more than one!!! My son is only 14months and I'm small 5'1 135 so I'm sure that has something to do with it but I look like I'm 4-5 months with my son I was huge!! I would post a pic if I wasn't mobile I looked like I was carrying two and only had a 6lb 7oz boy

October 24th, 2013, 09:26 PM
Andrea1122's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Location: California, Thank you military for sending us back home
I'm not showing and I won't for a long time still. I'm a bigger, well im a fluffy gal, but short only 5'2. I hide my babies far back and all around, plus my fat gets in the way so I don't get that early cute round baby bump.

October 24th, 2013, 09:59 PM
Masesmama's Avatar Veteran
I was already chunky to start with but it's pretty obvious to myself now that I have a belly. To anyone else I probably just look fat but my belly is definitely more round and seems like I will carry high just the way it's starting out. Maternity clothes definitely make you look more pregnant too lol

Expecting Baby Boy #2!

Due May 12, 2014!

October 25th, 2013, 03:08 AM
BB2014's Avatar Super Mommy
I feel like it's noticeable but I think only to me really. I did have a coworker (they all know) say my boobs have gotten a lot bigger. LOL

October 25th, 2013, 04:05 AM
LUSHaye's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm thinking that since I'm fairly tall 5'8" that I won't be showing for a while. Come to think of it...the only other person in the family that has a similar body type to mine (and she's waaay skinnier) didn't start showing until maybe four or five months. But then because she's so skinny, she just popped out like a basketball. So maybe that's how my tummy will be.
October 25th, 2013, 05:28 AM
StilettoGirlMama's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masesmama View Post
I was already chunky to start with but it's pretty obvious to myself now that I have a belly. To anyone else I probably just look fat but my belly is definitely more round and seems like I will carry high just the way it's starting out. Maternity clothes definitely make you look more pregnant too lol
Yes I am the same way! I gained a little weight before I found out I was preg, but now I def have a belly! I can't suck it in! LOL my mother was like, OMGosh!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search