Gender guesses anyone?

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Londons Butterfly
  • 1 Post By *CAMM*

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 31st, 2013, 12:06 AM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ok ladies so I have no side on nub shots. I know we prob can't do too much with these but eh, what the heck. All in the spirit of fun of course! 50% chance of being right . I thought that, even though I know the genitals are still external, they were pretty darn pokey-outy so my guess is boy but we will see. Little brat made it a pain to get nuchal fold measurements as it was and legs were flailing everywhere . Definitely a kicker lol. What do you all think?

View from the butt looking up. Not so much in this shot but looked like two round at the bottom and one bit poking out the middle

Top view from the tummy looking at the legs, right pic

And for funsies, a full body shot where I can't see a nub at all but just because I think it's beautiful

ETA another random from the butt shot that doesn't show as much detail but eh why not?

Last edited by bella88; October 31st, 2013 at 01:32 AM.
October 31st, 2013, 03:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Very cute! The first one to me does look like a little winkie! But like you said, it can probably be hard to tell at this point, at least for a lay person like myself.

October 31st, 2013, 05:21 AM
mkljmom's Avatar Super Mommy
It looks like a boy shot, but don't they all have nubs at this stage? There is definitely something there.
Mommy to Max 9/21/99, Lucy 8/9/05, Kirby 7/18/07, Jaycie 2/11/09, and expecting baby #5 5/6/14
October 31st, 2013, 05:26 AM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah as far as I know they all have nubs but it just looked like a two round bits and a sticking out bit at the front nub. I don't know if it means anything but it looked like boy junk lol. If I was something like 16 weeks then sure no question but at 13 I dunno .

October 31st, 2013, 07:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I briefly saw something similar when the doc was looking at the legs of our LO...I also wonder if it's the start of a winkie! The anticipation is killing me! I go back at 17 weeks...hoping my doc will tell us the gender... she doesn't like to say before 18 weeks but if it's a boy by then I think his goods should be pretty obvious!

October 31st, 2013, 08:36 AM
Londons Butterfly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Londons Butterfly Send a message via Yahoo to Londons Butterfly
I'm going to guess boy. Not because I see any definite boy parts but because I feel like guessing
emilyeeb likes this.

Scarlett Diane

October 31st, 2013, 09:36 AM
emilyeeb's Avatar Veteran
So hard for me to tell! My daughter's ultrasound pics had a big swelling vagina in them. This seems just maybe a hair pointy outier, like a boy. lol But, really that is just a guess.

Thank you for my siggy Jaidynsmum!

October 31st, 2013, 01:33 PM
*CAMM*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
post your pictures on ingender.com! The whole site is dedicated to swaying for boys/girls and the nub theory.
Londons Butterfly likes this.

October 31st, 2013, 04:20 PM
Seaweed's Avatar Super Mommy
I didnt see anything lol I am predicted a boy but I keep thinking more and more its a girl!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search