Ugh, bras, why do u no fit!?!?

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By girlsofsummer
  • 1 Post By LUSHaye
  • 2 Post By bella88
  • 1 Post By peace.love.audrey

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 5th, 2013, 11:58 PM
PointDefiance's Avatar My job is life itself.
Annnnd of course they don't sell the size I need at a regular store like target, what the fresh heck.

I am not planning on BFing the next LO so I do t want nursing bras as I like to keep it classy. Nothing like a pregnant lady trying on bras at VS! =| not.
November 6th, 2013, 06:13 AM
RedSoxFan84's Avatar Veteran
That was one of my first symptoms, lol, none of my bras fit. I've been wearing sports bras and 'bralettes' from Hollister and Gilly Hicks because they are loose and comfortable. I think I'm going to wait til the third trimester to buy any bras.

Thanks Vicki... for my beautiful siggy!
November 6th, 2013, 08:20 AM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Us two became we three <3
Lol you cracked me up in this post. "Why you no fit?!" <--picturing a little Italian man waving his hands in the air in desperation
Kellylovesricky likes this.
November 6th, 2013, 08:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey this pregnant lady rocks VS Seriously I hear you though. My least fav part about pregnancy is that I begin to resemble Dolly Parton.

November 6th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Veteran
Im rockin fredericks, Though im spilling out of it too... lol I just bought them before I knew and now they no fit....

November 6th, 2013, 12:11 PM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hopefully you can find something! A group on FB I'm in actually was talking about proper fitting. I could dig up the links she gave us for you to help you as you grow.

I wish I had this issue, as a smaller person I always wanted big boobs during pregnancy and after haha. Mine never grow :/

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
November 6th, 2013, 05:06 PM
LUSHaye's Avatar Super Mommy
Ooooh VS will still be my friend no matter what. Size me up ladies! And the wireless bras there are just oh so comfy. However. It is a bit expensive and I'm still fitting okay into the cups, but my band is seriously trying to crush my ribs. SO! Instead of buying new bras just because of the band, my sister is giving me these extender things (cause her boobs huge so she has a bra supply outlet in the closet).
So hopefully extenders can make life easier.
November 6th, 2013, 05:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I currently have 1 bra that fits me correctly. Only because I bought it 3 months ago thinking i might need a bigger one, maybe. I should have bought more while they were on sale!! ..... its becoming a huge annoyance.

November 6th, 2013, 08:38 PM
*CAMM*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
All of my pretty bras are VS but I am spilling out of them all. so I've switched to VS sports bras with underwire..they still give me some lift instead of all smooshed together.

November 6th, 2013, 11:33 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Haha my bras are fitting much nicer now but that is more because my B cup bras were probably a bit of wishful thinking .

November 7th, 2013, 06:14 AM
peace.love.audrey's Avatar Twins? Pinch me!
I love boobs. My DH said to take pics this time so when I go in for my boob job in a couple years, we can just show them how we want them. LOL. When I'm not pregnant, I'm like a droopy C cup (I lost 100lbs a few years ago) and when I am pregnant/breastfeeding I can get as high as an F cup. With my DD I think I wore mostly E's because it's what I could find at Motherhood but my girls were still spilling over.

8.27.10 1.30.11 3.18.13
Don't believe in God? You're not alone!
November 7th, 2013, 09:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSoxFan84 View Post
That was one of my first symptoms, lol, none of my bras fit. I've been wearing sports bras and 'bralettes' from Hollister and Gilly Hicks because they are loose and comfortable. I think I'm going to wait til the third trimester to buy any bras.
This is me! I've been wearing sports bras and bralettes too!

November 7th, 2013, 01:34 PM
jmills1129's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I sport the VS. But once b I hit the 2 to 3rd trimester it is sports bras only because I go from a 32DD to a 34G, and no one makes that size in store, I had to order a couple different sizes and send them back last time around lol

9w4d, June, 16 2013
Missing My Angel baby
November 7th, 2013, 03:17 PM
Londons Butterfly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Londons Butterfly Send a message via Yahoo to Londons Butterfly
Before I got pregnant I noticed my bras didn't fit either. They were all too big. I'm still breastfeeding my son though. I'm excited for when they grow again. These are VS bras and cost a lot.

Scarlett Diane

November 7th, 2013, 04:39 PM
Oh my gosh, my boobs are two of the nicest things about this pregnancy!!!

I've gone up a cup size and a band size, and I just shop online at places with a local store and a good return policy. I went to VS and got fitted the last time I was pregnant, at 20 weeks, and the lady helping me was very nice.
November 7th, 2013, 06:56 PM
emilyeeb's Avatar Veteran
I am still breastfeeding and my milk supply must have gone down recently, because the last time my boobs were this small was before my first pregnancy. Just a couple months ago, my boobs were finally small enough to fit back into my VS 34 C's. I think VS is worth the price because I seriously have underwear that is 10 years old and in great shape from there. But during the whole pregnancy/breastfeeding phase, I bought a few regular nursing bras and 4 nursing sport bras, all from Target. I wore the sport bras most of the time. So comfy. Now I am like swimming in them. Boobs, come back!!!!!!!

Thank you for my siggy Jaidynsmum!

November 8th, 2013, 01:27 PM
PointDefiance's Avatar My job is life itself.
Yes the problem is being a 32 anything bigger than a b
Lol
November 8th, 2013, 01:46 PM
Kellylovesricky's Avatar & Mikey & Isabella
I have squeezed the girls into VS wireless bras for years because they are so comfy! I don't think there is a bra in that place would really fit me, but I do it anyway. I'm around a size H, but I buy the DD there and wear them until it's barely fabric anymore. They are pretty tight right now, but I don't mind lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search