It's Friday!

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By RedSoxFan84
  • 1 Post By mkljmom

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 8th, 2013, 09:18 AM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What are the plans for the weekend?

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
November 8th, 2013, 09:37 AM
RedSoxFan84's Avatar Veteran
Finally off this weekend, and so is DH, I'm so happy!! We don't have any major plans, but will probably just take it easy and relax.
inyourhonor likes this.

Thanks Vicki... for my beautiful siggy!
November 8th, 2013, 09:38 AM
mkljmom's Avatar Super Mommy
Football Sectional Championships! (hoping they win, it is his senior year!) We have some school projects with the girls to complete and hopefully rake leaves, you cant even see the grass in our front yard!
inyourhonor likes this.
Mommy to Max 9/21/99, Lucy 8/9/05, Kirby 7/18/07, Jaycie 2/11/09, and expecting baby #5 5/6/14
November 8th, 2013, 11:24 AM
MommaBean18's Avatar Gabe & Mason's Mommy
Ordering pizza for lunch, postponing cleaning, and working!

November 8th, 2013, 12:05 PM
Decemberhill's Avatar Nicole
We are heading to Myrtle Beach for the weekend. We have the Marine Corps Ball tomorrow night.

Mom to Ava (8) and Layla (6). Bennett Scott due May 19, 2014!
November 8th, 2013, 01:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Its a long weekend for us and I coudlnt be happier!!

we dont have anything exciting planned but my Father in law is coming over to help DH finish putting up shelves in the garage! Im so excited lol

November 8th, 2013, 01:37 PM
PointDefiance's Avatar My job is life itself.
I just carpet cleaned my house... I got out some of the Christmas garland and put it on my fireplace mantle with some pumpkins and pine cones... This part between Halloween and thanksgiving makes me confused decorate... Is it fall? Winter? Does anyone care? Lol I'm trying to figure out dinner for my and my DD as DH works over night and usually doesn't eat with us. Thinking about going to see what redbox has to watch annnnnddd pick up a pie crust because I wanna make a pumpkin pie... Because it sounds amazing.

This weekend I think DH works... I think I'll just be cleaning and doing laundry. Boo, I really wanted to do something more fun than that!
November 8th, 2013, 01:41 PM
Kellylovesricky's Avatar & Mikey & Isabella
Well I work tomorrow, but we made reservations at PF Changs for tomorrow night. The mall is doing their grand illumination and they blow snow on the crowd, it's really fun. I'm excited to go again and kick off the holiday season!

November 8th, 2013, 02:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Tomorrow we are meeting friends for lunch downtown and on Sunday there is a St. Martin's procession (St. Martin's Day - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) basically the kids walk through the streets with lanterns in the evening. We took DD last year but she was too young for a lantern. Excited to see how she likes it this year!

November 8th, 2013, 07:07 PM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Tonight we did our usual dinner and Euchre with my IL's.

Tomorrow, we're going to go get our Guinea pig Leo a new friend. On Halloween night, we came home to find our other guinea had passed away. We miss Claudio, but you can tell Leo is lonely. So my IL's insist we go get a new one, on them. I thought that was very sweet and kind.

We will also be pulling out Christmas decorations haha. Yes, I'm one of them. However, it's only inside. We put our outside lights up early (because we live in Michigan) but they do not turn on until after Thanksgiving. Inside is fair game to me It's also our family movie night.

Sunday, I'm not sure of our plans. We need to get Christmas shopping done, I've got lists ready to go, but we need to go without the boys. Maybe we can manage today. Unsure yet. Our oldest is going to my SIL's with my IL's for my nieces birthday. Unsure if our middle son is going also.

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
November 8th, 2013, 08:20 PM
LUSHaye's Avatar Super Mommy
Sleeeeeeeeeep! Surprise, surprise.

I've got a three day weekend. Pretty stoked. Probably going to rewrite my Christmas shopping list 500 times and try (again) to finish up my Christmas crafts. I'm making a pearl wreath and I need to finish it by the time I put my tree up. Wooo Black Friday!!

Maybe I'll clean.

Basically...a fairly uneventful, but hopefully productive weekend is ahead of me.
November 8th, 2013, 08:27 PM
~mama2monkeys~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to ~mama2monkeys~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~mama2monkeys~
I have several photo shoots this weekend, and lots of editing to catch up on, so I'll be stuck in my computer chair most of the weekend :/
I'm Carrie, wife to Micah (10/11/03) and mommy to 4 little monkeys! Jonah (10/08/04) Bella Kate (04-05-07) Finlay (09-17-09) Abram (10-28-11)and Baby #5, Baby Boy, Due May 2014!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search