Weekend Whinges

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 9th, 2013, 02:12 AM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ugh it is so freaking hot and I feel all sweaty and fat and gross! Nothing that is cute and summery fits all that well. I am uncomfortable and kinda sore and round ligament pain is worse which is probably because I am using all the water in sweating while I do absolutely nothing. The heat is probably number 2 on the list of things still making me nauseous and I spend all day gagging like an idiot. I know it's only getting into the low 30s (high 80s-low 90s for you guys?) with a few higher but it feels so hot and humid and disgusting and I'm being affected so much more than I normally would be. To think it's only spring! I'm sure going to be loving summer while being between 17 and 30 weeks pregnant and dying in the heat. Who's bright idea was this?! Not sure I have anyone to pass the blame on to for this one lol. That is my main whinge for this weekend. How about you ladies? If you have something you wanna whinge about, go for it!

November 9th, 2013, 06:38 AM
Veteran
Im sorry its so hot, that sucks. This weekend I'm homesick. I am about 2000 miles away from my mom and I miss her dearly. I cant wait for Dec because I will be getting to go visit her.

November 9th, 2013, 07:44 AM
LUSHaye's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh no! I'm so sorry about the heat! That just sounds like a miserable time. I ended up lucking out. It's going to be cold during the majority of my pregnancy. It might even snow in May. Gotta love Colorado...little bit of sarcasm there.

I think my biggest unhappiness right now is my freakin sinuses. I don't like stuff messing with my nose!! I can handle a sore throat and coughing and whatever else. But my nose...I just want to BREATHE without looking like a fish.
November 9th, 2013, 07:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Ugh I hate the heat pregnant or not! Anything above 30 and I want to die! I seriously make a point to stay inside because nothing is air conditioned here.

We met friends downtown for lunch but DD was not going to have sitting in a restaurant so we had to get something to go and eat it down by the river. I wanted to have a nice lunch but that isn't always possible with a toddler I guess. Booo

November 9th, 2013, 08:56 AM
NewMami's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to NewMami
I have to work this weekend :-/ and study for an exam. I really just want to go shopping but no time for that this weekend!

November 9th, 2013, 02:10 PM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Lost our 2nd guinea pig to an illness a week after our first

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
November 9th, 2013, 03:27 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Lol 8am and it's already 25/77 degrees at home with not a breeze in sight.

Wait never mind, just checked the thermometer inside instead of Google, its 28/82 degrees :/

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search