A fun fact

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree55Likes
  • 3 Post By inyourhonor
  • 5 Post By RedSoxFan84
  • 5 Post By Kellylovesricky
  • 4 Post By anhoyle
  • 5 Post By Cheet_oh
  • 3 Post By mkljmom
  • 3 Post By lovemylittlemiss
  • 7 Post By Decemberhill
  • 5 Post By amylynn82
  • 3 Post By NurseMommy19
  • 1 Post By inyourhonor
  • 3 Post By PointDefiance
  • 3 Post By Londons Butterfly
  • 1 Post By ToMuchElmo
  • 3 Post By Bria'sMommy
  • 1 Post By 208mama

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 10th, 2013, 06:34 PM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What's a fun fact about you? It could be a talent, something silly, etc.

I used to skateboard when I was younger and I ended up marrying a guy who skateboards. However now? If I got on one, I'd probably fall flat on my face.

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
November 10th, 2013, 06:40 PM
RedSoxFan84's Avatar Veteran
My DH was my lab partner in a class that really got us both no where, career wise. There was a lot of downtime in the class so we would chat, and he finally asked me out near the end of the semester. I like to say the only thing I got out of my Biology degree was him, lol.

Thanks Vicki... for my beautiful siggy!
November 10th, 2013, 07:20 PM
Kellylovesricky's Avatar & Mikey & Isabella
I met my husband online in a heavy metal chat room! I moved from New Hampshire to Virginia when I was 20 and no one thought it would last, but here we are almost 12 years later. Married 9 years with a 7 year old and another on the way

November 11th, 2013, 04:53 AM
anhoyle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I met my hubby playing paintball when I was 15. It was at an ex boyfriends house. While my ex was trying to talk to me I couldn't keep my mind off of this guy who looked so cute and vaguely familiar. I went home and searched through my MySpace friends list and there he was. He was going to be the new kid at my high school and I added him a few weeks earlier. We've been together ever since. We're 24 now.

[/url

November 11th, 2013, 05:01 AM
Cheet_oh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I can grow babies in my belly!

I was in Ocean's 11 for about 3 seconds. Perhaps the most interesting fact about me lol

(Angela - 37) (Doug - 32)

(Steven - 20) (Sebastian - 18) (Mina - 13) (Ava - 4) (Aria - 1)

November 11th, 2013, 05:17 AM
mkljmom's Avatar Super Mommy
I have never lived in a house where no one believed in Santa Claus. I am the oldest of 7 and had my son at 19... I have also never lived in a house without someone under the age of 6
Mommy to Max 9/21/99, Lucy 8/9/05, Kirby 7/18/07, Jaycie 2/11/09, and expecting baby #5 5/6/14
November 11th, 2013, 05:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
In January I will have lived in Germany for 5 years Came here for a semester and 5 years later I'm still here! DD has dual citizenship and I am eligible to apply for dual, I just haven't done so yet.

November 11th, 2013, 06:13 AM
Decemberhill's Avatar Nicole
Background story... DH's family and my family were close growing up. Our Dad's were best friends...they still are.

When DH and I were about 10, our families were spending the day up at his families lake house. I had just gotten off the boat and was walking in the water next to the pier. DH was on the pier and poured a bucket of frogs and dead fish and fish guts on my head. I HATED him until we were about 18. I still haven't forgiven him for that. And when we go to the lakehouse now...my eyes are always on him.

Mom to Ava (8) and Layla (6). Bennett Scott due May 19, 2014!
November 11th, 2013, 12:12 PM
amylynn82's Avatar Veteran
My husband and I got married after dating for only four months. We planned out wedding in 10 days...and have been married for 10.5 years.
November 11th, 2013, 12:35 PM
Veteran
My husband and I met when I was 16 and he was 19! No one thought it would last but we have been together almost 8 years!

That's sadly the most interesting thing about me lol!
November 11th, 2013, 02:28 PM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by amylynn82 View Post
My husband and I got married after dating for only four months. We planned out wedding in 10 days...and have been married for 10.5 years.
We were engaged after 2 weeks of dating We got married 7 months after dating though. We've been married 8 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by NurseMommy19 View Post
My husband and I met when I was 16 and he was 19! No one thought it would last but we have been together almost 8 years!

That's sadly the most interesting thing about me lol!
I was 18 when I met my husband who when I met him was 23. When we got married, I was 19 and he was 24. We've been married 8 years now!
Kellylovesricky likes this.

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
November 11th, 2013, 02:44 PM
PointDefiance's Avatar My job is life itself.
I'm 31 and my husband is 23 we met online by chance. He moved from Texas to WA to meet and be with me. He was 19 and I was 27... He's my best friend and soul mate. I'd be lost without him. He is also pretty good looking =] we have been married for 2.5 years <3
Nel, ajones24 and Kellylovesricky like this.
November 11th, 2013, 05:10 PM
Londons Butterfly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Londons Butterfly Send a message via Yahoo to Londons Butterfly
I had my first kid when I was 16. Met my husband when I was 17, started dating March of '03 got pregnant then married in June of '03 when I was only 17. Had our son Decemer of that year then graduated from high school the following June. I lived in Vegas pretty much all my life until I turned 21 when we moved to Italy and lived there for almost five years. It's where we had our second son and conceived our third. We are now in Louisiana where we will have our fourth and last baby together, hopefully a girl. My husband is British but is a naturalized American citizen because he is in the Air Force. We've been married for 10 years and almost 4 months.

Scarlett Diane

November 11th, 2013, 07:45 PM
ToMuchElmo's Avatar Veteran
I had my first son when I was 19. 8 years later I was getting married to my son's father's sister's boss. Got that? Hehe. Had I not had my first son, I would not have staying in touch with his Aunt, leading me to getting set up on a blind date with her boss. We were engaged 6 months after we met, married a year after we met, had our first son (my 2nd child) together 2 months later. We have been married for 8 years and going on our 4th child together. My oldest son will be 3 months short of turning 18 when this baby is born. Very weird for me to start being such a young mom to being on the other end of the spectrum.
lovemylittlemiss likes this.
November 11th, 2013, 08:53 PM
Crafty Mommy
I have a really crazy story of how I met DH, but my fun fact to get off topic of husbands and kids is:

I got robbed in college and actually chased my robber down (STUPID) to get my car keys back and his dumb self threw them back at me as he drove off in his own car! Got the license plate as he drove away and ID'd him in a lineup easily since he didn't bother wearing a mask either and looked me right in the eye! Idiot!
NewMami, ToMuchElmo and mkljmom like this.

November 12th, 2013, 10:23 AM
208mama's Avatar Veteran
I have pectoral excavatum where my chest indents. When I was little I would fill it up in the bathtub and one New Years Eve, a friend and I got crazy and ate cereal out of it. My son has it too. Pretty boring, I guess I am lucky I don't have any facts that are toooo outrageous.
ToMuchElmo likes this.

Tyler Jean:9 Jamisen Ryan: 6 Jaxyn Lily: 7

Isla Elizabeth - 4/28/14

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search