have to wait 26 days....

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Nel
  • 2 Post By joanna26

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 13th, 2013, 03:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Until we find out what sex this baby is!!! AHHHH this is going to be such a long wait lol My Sis-in-Law is going next wednesday for hers but she isnt going to find out what the sex is, so I dont even have that to tide me over lol

My mom is pestering me about when I will know by because she is knitting baby blankets for both the new babies and she needs to know the colors

Im so excited to find out. Its going to be so much more fun to day dream about what the baby will look like once I know

November 13th, 2013, 03:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We find out "for sure" in two weeks. I am so excited Even though the Dr was pretty confident at 13 weeks it just seems so early to me to really be able to tell
Nel and *CAMM* like this.

November 13th, 2013, 04:47 PM
jmills1129's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We are going team green this time around!! I have no urge to know like I did with dd

9w4d, June, 16 2013
Missing My Angel baby
November 13th, 2013, 04:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I just dont like surprises at all... no its not that i dont like them but when I know they are coming, I dont want to wait.

My proposal was the same. I knew the ring was out in the car waiting for him to propose to me but I couldnt wait for him to do it how he wanted... haha Im a brat

November 13th, 2013, 05:36 PM
BB2014's Avatar Super Mommy
I have 21 days! I count every single day too. It is creeping along! I want to know soooo bad!

November 13th, 2013, 09:51 PM
Andrea1122's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Location: California, Thank you military for sending us back home
I have 13days, and it seems SOOO far away, so 26 days seems like a eternity away... Hope time flies!!!!!!

November 14th, 2013, 02:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
15 days until we hopefully get to find out! If the baby doesn't cooperate/ the doc won't say then (I will be 17 weeks) then we have to wait till Dec. 19th. Hopefully the time goes quickly for everyone! I'm also dying to know!

November 14th, 2013, 06:23 AM
mkljmom's Avatar Super Mommy
I hope everyone's time goes quickly! I did not find out with #1, but we found out with the rest. I love knowing much better. Getting to bond and prepare is so much more fun!
Mommy to Max 9/21/99, Lucy 8/9/05, Kirby 7/18/07, Jaycie 2/11/09, and expecting baby #5 5/6/14
November 14th, 2013, 07:08 AM
*CAMM*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have like 172 days or something haha.
Excited for all of you who are going to find out! I remember how fun it was to find out early with my first 2. It will be exciting around here as the gender announcements starting flowing in.
I normally can't wait for surprises...too impatient... but I'm so pumped for my husband to announce the gender at the delivery!! I want him and him alone to tell me. I dont think I'll have an issue bonding with the baby not knowing the gender. I already love the baby right now not knowing the gender =) I dont need to plan either since I have stuff for either gender.

November 14th, 2013, 07:46 AM
ToMuchElmo's Avatar Veteran
How exciting, less than a month!
November 14th, 2013, 08:15 AM
RedSoxFan84's Avatar Veteran
We just scheduled for December 11, I am so excited!

Thanks Vicki... for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search