My SO is being such a.......!!! (Rant)

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 1st, 2013, 08:21 PM
Today started off well. SO finished Christmas lights, I went to the store. SO watched football and played video games and then....... As I was in the middle of vacuuming I asked SO if he could just vacuum the bedroom so I could get the cloths out of the dryer and then put the vacuum away. He proceeded to ignore me and continue playing video games and doing whatever he wants to do. So it is now 8:45pm and as I was putting away laundry I asked for the second time if he could vacuum the bedroom. Again he ignores me And gets into bed to play his video game. Soi am steaming at this point and I tell him I want him to sleep in the spare room. He asks why and I tell him that I am mad at him because he is being so passive aggressive and he has never done anything he doesn't want to do. EVER! He then told me I asked him to do a bunch of stuff today and he was in the middle of something when I asked and 8:45 is too late to. Vacuum. I then asked him what I asked him to do today. He couldn't come up with anything exept to help me with. The groceries. That's all I asked of him besides the vacuuming! So he refused to sleep in the spare room and I told him that of course because he never does anything he doesn't want to do and stormed off. So I guess I am sleeping in the spare room tonight.
December 1st, 2013, 08:32 PM
Veteran
I here you!! My DF makes me mad a lot!! I swear the have selective hearing!! He works second shift and I take care of our 5 yr old well when he is home I ask him for help with shower all bed time routine or anything and it's don't I get a day off!!! Well Mr. When do I get a day off?? I am carrying you child it's hard for me to walk up and down our stairs or bend over ( I have asthma, overweight (a tiny bit ) and have joint issues) and he knows all this stuff and he don't do much.. Not that he has a lot to do!!! Good luck maybe you will get some rest!!!!

Thank You *Kiliki* For My Siggy

Cassie Engaged To Mathew & Mommy To MiKaylah

December 1st, 2013, 09:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Wow! That wouldnt go over well over here. We clean the entire house every Sunday top to bottom and if it doesnt get done I get very very angry. Everyone helps and has things they are responsible for so there are no excuses. If one of us finishes before the other then we help with whatever is left. THEN we get to do relaxing stuff.

there is just no way i would sleep in a "spare" bed while pregnant. I think my temper would have had me walking out the front door. LOL but I dont like to admit defeat when I know I am right.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search