How was your weekend?

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By inyourhonor
  • 3 Post By Decemberhill

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 2nd, 2013, 04:57 PM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hopefully it was a nice one!
Kellylovesricky likes this.

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
December 2nd, 2013, 05:30 PM
Decemberhill's Avatar Nicole
I officially finished ALL of my Christmas shopping, decorated the house, put the tree up and hung Christmas lights outside. We also managed a dinner and movie date night and got to see Catching Fire. My weekend was great!

Mom to Ava (8) and Layla (6). Bennett Scott due May 19, 2014!
December 3rd, 2013, 11:27 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decemberhill View Post
I officially finished ALL of my Christmas shopping, decorated the house, put the tree up and hung Christmas lights outside. We also managed a dinner and movie date night and got to see Catching Fire. My weekend was great!
I am soooo jealous. I am still sick, hacking up my lungs. I spent all of my time off from work stuck in bed miserable, hacking up my lungs and blowing my nose. Honestly, if I didn't have so much work to do, I would have called out sick today. Just the effort to get ready and drive to work has used up all my energy for the rest of the week.

I haven't even begun to think about christmas. My friends keep asking what I want for xmas and I have no idea. Just buy something for the baby!

My house is a mess, I had no Thanksgiving with either family....and being pregnant and sick (just finished 5 days of steroids) makes me whinier and b*tchier than ever. GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Lucas Xavier is here! Born 4/24/2014 at 10:47pm
7 pounds 6 ounces
20.5 inches long

December 3rd, 2013, 11:50 AM
amylynn82's Avatar Veteran
I had a great weekend. But with all the fighting between the two little lovelies...I must admit that I was happy to drive them to school Monday morning! lol
December 3rd, 2013, 11:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
On Friday DH and I had a date! Which is very rare so it was really special! We just went out to dinner. Saturday we had lunch with my in laws and then went and got our tree (still haven't put it up though) and Sunday was kind of a relax day. Overall it was a good weekend

December 3rd, 2013, 11:58 AM
Kellylovesricky's Avatar & Mikey & Isabella
DH and I went Black Friday shopping which was awesome! I'm kind of a christmas nutcase. I save money all year just for Black Friday haha! We are almost done, just a few more little things left. I got really sick over the weekend and so now I'm fighting this horrible deep cough that's keeping me up at night...and driving me insane! I think my asthma makes it way worse. I will be happy when I can get a little rest!

December 3rd, 2013, 02:47 PM
Veteran
We got the house decorated for Christmas. I even got a lot of the laundry done and all of the dishes. It was very productive. Also I got to spend most of it with my DH and that was really nice.

December 3rd, 2013, 03:09 PM
Londons Butterfly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Londons Butterfly Send a message via Yahoo to Londons Butterfly
So long. So very long. The kids had the whole week off of school. My husband had Thursday thru Sunday off. We cleaned and bickered like normal. With a few movies and grocery shopping done by me (for sanity) in between.

Scarlett Diane

December 3rd, 2013, 05:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
SO busy!! The Conference I organized for our company was from Wednesday to Friday. I was busy busy busy and slept horrible in the hotel bed. Wednesday night I woke up midnight with a intense sureal migraine. I almost called my hubby to come get me 2 hours away lol I have been sick ever since with a sinus infection. Sunday we spent all day cleaning the house so i didnt get a rest at all.

Thankfully there was a CRAZY huge blizzard here the last two days and i spent almost the enitre time in bed

December 3rd, 2013, 05:23 PM
MommaBean18's Avatar Gabe & Mason's Mommy
We put up and fully decorated the tree, then DS undecorated everything he can reach! Little turd! I went shopping today and got most of the Christmas shopping done, I even wrapped them! I'm feeling extremely accomplished today!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search