When did I conceive - Help Please

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By Kellylovesricky
  • 3 Post By Nel
  • 1 Post By girlsofsummer
  • 2 Post By 208mama
  • 2 Post By anjewellove

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 3rd, 2013, 01:28 PM
Hello I'm new to this site and I'll be 20 weeks this Saturday, December 3rd. I feel awful even asking this question and I don't sleep at night because of this guilt I'm carrying. I think after someone reads this they may think the worst of me but trust me when I say I'm not happy with myself. I was intimate with my BF everyday from July 1st thru the 14th of July. I was with someone else on July 17th but I took the morning after pill if I'm not mistaken and I got my period on July 20th which lasted me until July 23rd or July 24th but I was intimate with my BF the day after I got my period. I had intimacy with my BF again on July 29th and with that other person on August 6th.

I know this is awful my heart weights heavy and I know the answer will probably be I have to do a DNA test my biggest fear. I pray that it's my boyfriend child but maybe it's my own punishment. Anyhow can anyone maybe tell me when I conceived or who it may be but as you can see it's impossible to determine. Thank you and I'm sorry for such a long e-mail I just needed to cry this out somehow and this was my only option.

Thank you again.
December 3rd, 2013, 01:56 PM
Kellylovesricky's Avatar & Mikey & Isabella
I would think you would get pregnant sometime between the 29th and the 3rd by your due date, but honestly it's really hard to know unless you were charting your ovulation.
anjewellove likes this.

December 3rd, 2013, 01:57 PM
*CAMM*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Without knowing when you ovulate its hard to really say...either one has a decent shot..you probably had sex with your bf right before you ovulated (by a few days) and you probably had sex with the other w/in a day or 2 of ovulating (if you have about a 28-30 day cycle)...whether it was a few days before or a few days after (hopefully after) ovulation no one can say.

I would say a DNA test is the only way you will know.

how long are your cycles normally?

Last edited by *CAMM*; December 3rd, 2013 at 02:00 PM.
December 3rd, 2013, 02:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I was just 18 weeks last Friday and I conceived sometime between Aug 6-9th

if you are 20 weeks this past Sat, I would GUESS that you conceived around July 27th. Big guess though

If you are 20 weeks this coming Sat Dec 7th... (not sure what you meant but "Sat Dec 3rd") it would be the weekend after, around Aug 3rd

Last edited by Nel; December 3rd, 2013 at 02:18 PM.
December 4th, 2013, 09:56 AM
Thank you for taking the time in responding it really means a lot. Okay so just a little info though this maybe not relevant. Month of June I got my cycle June 23rd thru June 27th. I was fertile July 1st thru July 7th and ovulation was on July 6th. I got my period on July 20th thru July 23rd shorter than normal and I was fertile on July 29th thru Aug. 4th.

I guess what baffles me is the fact that I had gotten my period but I was feeling nausea and not myself before I got my period and I had taken pregnancy test but it was always negative than I took one on August 13th and was positive.

My only option I guess is to wait and see until the baby is born so sad I must say. Thank you really I’m assuming I got pregnant between the week of July 29th through August 4th. I get confused with this ovulation and fertile etc.

Thank you for taking the time in responding it really means a lot. Okay so just a little info though this maybe not relevant. Month of June I got my cycle June 23rd thru June 27th. I was fertile July 1st thru July 7th and ovulation was on July 6th. I got my period on July 20th thru July 23rd shorter than normal and I was fertile on July 29th thru Aug. 4th.

I guess what baffles me is the fact that I had gotten my period but I was feeling nausea and not myself before I got my period and I had taken pregnancy test but it was always negative than I took one on August 13th and was positive.

My only option I guess is to wait and see until the baby is born so sad I must say. Thank you really Im assuming I got pregnant between the week of July 29th through August 4th. I get confused with this ovulation and fertile etc.

My only option I guess is to wait and see until the baby is born so sad I must say. Thank you really Im assuming I got pregnant between the week of July 29th through August 4th. I get confused with this ovulation and fertile etc.
December 4th, 2013, 09:59 AM
anjewellove's Avatar Super Mommy
You are correct best bet would be DNA.

Are your cycles regular? What's your usual cycle?
Example mine is 34 & I ovulate on day 20, but that's average not 100% all the time.
December 4th, 2013, 10:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Im just lurking and I know its not my place, but if you haven't already, I would tell both your bf and other person. Sorry, I know its not my place. Its really hard to say when you conceived, if its only by a few days... I hope everything works out. Congrats on your baby!

December 4th, 2013, 10:13 AM
Sounds like you are an average 28 dayer.
My guess is you conceived August 3rd. But that's strictly a guess.

So if thats the case it was your bf but if you dtd with him on the 27th that's a week before O...which is possible but highly unlikely and it's also not common to get pg 3 days after O when you dtd with the other guy.

I think it's more likely you O late and have a short luteal phase....which would mean it's the other guys baby....

Are you telling them both? Does bf know?
December 4th, 2013, 10:30 AM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Us two became we three <3
Are you figuring out your O day based on an online calculator? Is that where the July 6 is coming from?

Something to consider is just because you are 28 or say 34 day cycle doesn't mean that you will ovulate exactly when those calculators say you will.

I ovulated almost a week later this last cycle that I got pregnant; a calculator would have "predicted" my ovulation day to be several days before.

Best of luck.
anjewellove likes this.
December 4th, 2013, 10:57 AM
I get my cycle each month on the 25th of the month or the 27th of each month. I was with that other person on July 17th and than after that with my BF on July 21st and July 29th. I will only tell my BF and before I tell him I will make sure he knows that I’m leaving and my reason which will be my story. He will never forgive me and I don’t expect him to forgive me either because it’s not forgivable which I know.

Thank you.

I get my cycle each month on the 25th of the month or the 27th of each month. I was with that other person on July 17th and than after that with my BF on July 21st and July 29th. Thank you.

Yes I use the period tracker and tells you when your fertile and ovulate who knows if that's even accurate.

I expected people after reading this to question if I'm telling both. I'm only telling my boyfriend the other person is a lost cause and I will raise my child on my own. That's pretty much it. Thank you.
December 4th, 2013, 11:05 AM
I thought you said above your cycles began June 23rd & July 20th? But then you say AF begins the 25th-27th of every month?

Oh well all in all to truly know who baby daddy is you'll need a DNA test. That is of course unless they are different races....then I'm pretty sure you'd know at birth
December 4th, 2013, 11:12 AM
You’re right I’m sorry for my questions. I was looking back at my cycles they normally did come around the 25th of the 27th but for the month of June and July my cycle came earlier than expected. Sorry for my questions I’m just overwhelmed.

Thanks anyways.
December 4th, 2013, 11:13 AM
208mama's Avatar Veteran
Hang in there… try not to stress too much. I know that's easier said than done. Either way, this can all turn out OK!
moxiemommie and anjewellove like this.

Tyler Jean:9 Jamisen Ryan: 6 Jaxyn Lily: 7

Isla Elizabeth - 4/28/14
December 4th, 2013, 11:23 AM
Thank you I’m trying to hang in and I pray each day for a miracle but most of all for forgiveness. Thank you again.
December 4th, 2013, 11:36 AM
What 208mama said. Hang in there. Everything happens for a reason.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search