tight?

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Nel

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 14th, 2013, 08:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
my lower belly the area, where you would normally feel menstrual cramps in the front is SOO tight!!! I dont remember this so early with my first. Im not THAT big ye, but omg it is really uncomfortable. I am sitting on my bed cross legged and kind of rocking back and forth to get some relief from it.

If almost feels like braxton hicks but I dont remember them being only in the bottom or feeling quite like this it doesnt hurt but i dont like it!

December 14th, 2013, 08:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I had the same thing happen the other night. The "tightness" did eventually move up and around and I finally decided it was actually Braxton Hicks. I didn't have any BH with my first pregnancy so it kind of threw me for a bit. It was a very, very uncomfortable couple of hours. Try drinking a lot of water. I did that and sat down (had been on my feet all day) and they eventually subsided.

December 14th, 2013, 08:18 PM
Veteran
I've had the same thing happen to me earlier this week. It kind of scared me but I guess it's normal...I hope it's normal...lol

December 14th, 2013, 08:47 PM
Veteran
How exactly would you describe it? I'm wondering if I've had that happened yet.
December 14th, 2013, 08:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
lol my uterus is like... clenched at the bottom only. It feels like when you have a muscle you want to stretch out but that muscle is your uterus and you cant do anything about it lol it just stays in this weird tense state for a long long time.

December 14th, 2013, 09:08 PM
emilyeeb's Avatar Veteran
Mine gets a tiny bit tight at my belly button in the evening. Not sure if that is the same or not. Last pregnancy, when that happened I was having contractions but didn't know it until I was monitored by that thingy at the hospital.

Thank you for my siggy Jaidynsmum!

December 14th, 2013, 09:40 PM
Veteran
I've been having this crampy feeling really low, like above my public bone if that's what you're talking about. It was especially bad when I was sitting in a kid's chair the other day in a weird position.
December 14th, 2013, 09:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Mine was exactly like Nel said. Like you have a muscle tensed and can't relax it. Mine didn't come and go like a normal contraction although after a while the tightness did move around some.

December 14th, 2013, 10:07 PM
mommy2b43's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine gets "heavy" feeling when I have been over exerting myself and feels like...I don't know it's so hard to describe- like it's going to fall off almost. Lol not quite like a contraction because it doesn't tighten and then release- just an achy heavy feeling. I hate it.

(Well I should say I hate it because it usually means I'm done and can't continue whatever I want and I have been feeling so poorly that i need to get everything squeezed into the days when I only feel half as awful as usual
December 15th, 2013, 08:07 AM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Us two became we three <3
When you describe it like that Nel, I think that's what happened to me yesterday. I was out shopping, and it this weird pressure/tightness took over for awhile. I thought it was trapped gas again but it was in a different location (very low, like what you described).

So it is common to have it this early?
December 15th, 2013, 11:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I think its pretty common to have them now.

December 15th, 2013, 01:46 PM
Tree_Love's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have gotten this, too. I read that second pregnancies get them sooner...

Elan Dakota 7/28/2012
Paxx Tarlow & Sage Finley 10/20/2012
Rhys Caelan 5/3/2013

December 15th, 2013, 02:08 PM
LUSHaye's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just got a weird crampy feeling this morning. It was so uncomfortable and it made my abdomen feel just...heavy. And then my back started throwing a fit. I finally rolled over and tucked my legs under me and it gave me relief, but holy cow.
Maybe I just really need to get on the yoga routine already.
December 15th, 2013, 02:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Sounds like BH I have them a ton.

December 15th, 2013, 02:53 PM
Kellylovesricky's Avatar & Mikey & Isabella
Mine has been insanely heavy feeling. Like one big never ending contraction! I told my husband I felt like it weighed 400 pounds. Very uncomfortable!

December 15th, 2013, 07:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
These ones seem heavier than i had them before cause they are always in the bottom. Feels like the floor is gonna drop outta the place lol
Kellylovesricky likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search