So much movement!

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By LUSHaye
  • 1 Post By LUSHaye

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 15th, 2013, 01:00 PM
LUSHaye's Avatar Super Mommy
This bun...is an active little thing.
He (gotta get used to saying that now that I know) has been doing kickboxing or something. I've been able to feel him move for a long time now. I wanna say since...ten weeks. It was really early. But he's also sitting right up front. DF was able to start feeling the movements a couple weeks ago and NOW I'm seeing the kicks and punches (or maybe I'm getting headbutted or booty-bumped) from the outside.

One of the lady's I work with had her baby earlier this year and had said that she hated feeling it move because it made her sick. But I think it's pretty cool.

Kind of can't wait for the big rolling waves of movement once we get bigger.
lovemylittlemiss and sarav like this.
December 15th, 2013, 01:08 PM
Tree_Love's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Very cool you can already see! I am too fluffy for that but DH has been able to feel. Maybe mine and yours should start a soccer team!! My little girl is WILD. I can feel her shooting around and having a blast all the time. I bet she is going to be an early crawler/walker cause she just wants to go go go right now.

I wonder what these poor babies will do when they run out of space for gymnastics in the third trimester?!

Elan Dakota 7/28/2012
Paxx Tarlow & Sage Finley 10/20/2012
Rhys Caelan 5/3/2013

December 15th, 2013, 01:17 PM
LUSHaye's Avatar Super Mommy
Oh my gosh, I know! There's just only so much space in there.
DF said bun was doing jazzercise. But there's definitely a lot more than that going on. He was sitting on his head for the ultrasound. Made the tech laugh.
I was wondering if maybe there was some correlation between the amount of movement in the womb and the level of activity once they're out.
Tree_Love likes this.
December 15th, 2013, 01:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUSHaye View Post
Oh my gosh, I know! There's just only so much space in there.
DF said bun was doing jazzercise. But there's definitely a lot more than that going on. He was sitting on his head for the ultrasound. Made the tech laugh.
I was wondering if maybe there was some correlation between the amount of movement in the womb and the level of activity once they're out.

I'm going to go with no on that correlation because my DS was a lazy, lazy little baby (like I repeatedly failed movement tests) but is a very, very, very active little boy!

December 15th, 2013, 02:07 PM
Veteran
I have an active one too, and thought I was crazy starting to feel the flutters at 11 weeks. 19 weeks now, and for the past week I've been able to feel considerably stronger kicks. You can actually see the poke through the skin, but still not quite strong enough for my husband to feel (I don't know how he doesn't feel it? lol). I had no idea the kicks would startle me like this??? lol, it's a good feeling though. I can't imagine how strong we'll feel them later on towards the end...
December 15th, 2013, 02:49 PM
Lyndsey2013's Avatar Mom to 2 + 3
I am finally finally starting to feel kicks a little more. I like them too - they are super reassuring that things are okay inside.

Gabriel Tomás, 4/29/14
December 15th, 2013, 06:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I get kicked pretty often and Im loving it the pressure when it rolls around is really weird but I still like knowing he is getting big and strong.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search