Issues with other child?!?!?!?!

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 16th, 2013, 07:19 PM
Veteran
Are there any other moms having problems with their other children????? My 5 yr old daughter has been very emotional lately!! Attitudes and all her new thing is that she does not want to eat!! She will say it hurts or shes scared!! We have been to drs and the er 2 times tonight they decided to treat her for a bacterial infection and she even has a yeast infection ( idk how she got that )!!! She has lost 4 pounds!! Idk what go do... I know I have been emotional and have a lot going on but I try and not let her see... Any suggestions!!!!!!

Thank You *Kiliki* For My Siggy

Cassie Engaged To Mathew & Mommy To MiKaylah

December 16th, 2013, 08:50 PM
jmills1129's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No suggestions, but sorry you are having troubles with it. Hope whatever is causing it heals, or that she starts eating again.

9w4d, June, 16 2013
Missing My Angel baby
December 17th, 2013, 05:39 AM
mkljmom's Avatar Super Mommy
I havent noticed anything out of the ordinary with mine. Besides her tummy issues, has she talked about what is bothering her? When I need my kids to spill the beans, I lay in bed with them before they go to sleep. They are usually more open then, with no distractions. She might not even know what is bothering her, and you never know, maybe it isn't even related to the pregnancy.
Mommy to Max 9/21/99, Lucy 8/9/05, Kirby 7/18/07, Jaycie 2/11/09, and expecting baby #5 5/6/14
December 17th, 2013, 06:16 AM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh gosh, not to that extent.

My oldest, I had to take him to U of M for testing on his joints, he was displaying a lot of signs of juvenile arthritis. Thankfully he was cleared of that.

My middle son, he's a handful but it's normal for him.

My youngest, oh boy, he's definitely in a terror three phase. NONE of my other kids acted like he is at this age and I'm beyond my wits right now.

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
December 17th, 2013, 07:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Sorry you guys are having a rough time! Has she been tested for celiac disease? One of my best friends has it and it was the first thing that came to mind when you said she has a decreased appetite, lost weight and had a yeast infection...all those things are common in those with celiac disease. I hope she starts feeling better soon!

December 17th, 2013, 12:47 PM
Veteran
No I don't believe she has been.. I do know she has a few allergy test done a few months back.. I will ask her dr on Monday will she has a follow up.. They want her on the meds a few days!! Thank you all she has gotten better today.. Her teacher at school sat with her at lunch and she was able to eat almost all of her sandwich. Came home and ate all her yogurt that was left she ate 2 bites in school took her last bite of sandwich and even had a tuna sandwich with her dad!! So I am a happy momma and I think she might have had a type of infection they they couldn't see down her throat and she wouldn't let them test her!!!

Thank You *Kiliki* For My Siggy

Cassie Engaged To Mathew & Mommy To MiKaylah

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search